Daddy

547 word enjoy!

"H-harry" i stuttered at the man hovering above me.

"Tsk tsk tsk that isn't my name and did i tell you to speak little one?" he said tauntingly close to my face as he delivered a smack to my ass that i was sure would bruise soon.

"No daddy i'm sorry" i said so quietly i could barely hear myself.

"Hm what was that?"

"No daddy i'm sorry" i said louder looking up at him with pleading eyes that told him i needed to be fucked desperately.

"Good girl, what should i do with you hm? should i tie you up and make you choke on daddy's cock or should i fuck you so hard and you leave you a panting mess? What do you want baby hm?" i whimpered at the thought forgetting to even answer him.

"ANSWER ME ABBY" he demanded harshly while delivering another slap to my ass.

"I-i want you to f-fuck my pussy until i'm sensitive and begging you to stop then choke on your cock d-daddy" i said stuttering a few times.

"Hm spread your legs open wide darling, daddy feels like generous" he said in a tone that made me think i wasn't going to survive this nor was my pussy but with those words the inside of my legs felt like a puddle.

I immediately obeyed not wanting to make him angrier but without any warning he immediately slammed 2 fingers in me making me scream in both pleasure and pain.

"DADDY" i screamed when i felt myself clenching around him but he was quick to notice and said "Abby i swear to god hold it in and if you dont there will be a punishment".

I tried so hard to hold it in but the feeling got to much and i felt myself release around him and when i did i didn't dare to look up already knowing i would be met my the dark eyes of harry.

"Get on your knees now Abigail" he said in a stern voice and used my whole name which told me i was in deep shit.

I did as i was told and immediately looked up at him when i heard him say "Open up" and i obeyed quickly.

I was caught off guard when he slammed his hips forward ramming his cock in my mouth and making me gag around him which made him groan in response.

"If you keep gagging around my cock darling i'm going to cum" which made me hum against him to tell him i heard which just made him moan loudly.

"Fuck baby just like that oh y- SHIT" he moaned and i felt him twitch inside of my mouth letting me know he was close i took it upon myself to push his whole length in my mouth and gag and within a minute he was cumming down my throat without warning

As i went to go stand up he pushed me back down with a sly smirk on his face. "You thought we were done here angel? oh we were just beginning" he said with a chuckle that terrified me.

I stood there wondering to myself who are you harry styles and how the fuck did i find you.