Angel

1160 words holy shit. Enjoy you horny people ;)

"Hey Angel!" my best friend said in a sing song voice from across the hall.
"Hey Liz what do you want?" i laughed knowing she only used that voice when she needed or wanted something.

"There's a party tonight and your coming and before you even try argue there's a new boy and apparently he's hot and you need to get laid"

"i don't know Liz c'mon the guy could be a serial killer for all we know" i whined but she wasn't having it.

"Nope none of that get dressed". I did as i was told and went to my closet to grab my black dress.

"IM READY LIZ!" i shouted to her from the bathroom. She gasped when she saw me which was her sign of approval

"holy shit you're so hot i might fuck you myself" she said which made me giggle a bit.

"LETS GO PARTY BITCH!!" she screamed into my ear and i was sure i'd be deaf by 25.
"Liz please calm down it's just a party" i said which made her shake her head in annoyance at me.
"what?" i said making her groan at me and i was wondering what i had done.

"Sure it's just a party but there's a new guy there and he could be hot for all we know. Everyones saying he's like the new Timothée Chalamet!" i sighed never understanding what everyones obsession was with him but agreed just to please her.

Not long after we arrived at the party and i walked into cupid's chokehold blasting through the speakers and not long after was being dragged into the kitchen by Liz to get drinks. I mean sure i was a teenager but i never understood the fascination with drugs or alcohol.

"C'mon Angel one drink won't kill youuuu" she said in a whiny voice that i couldn't be bothered to deal with so just agreed to have the drink.

Just as i was about to take a sip of the drink Liz made i felt a hand on my lower back and heard a voice behind my ear "Hello love".  I immediately turned around to be faced by a boy with green eyes and curly hair.

"Can i help you curly?" i asked the mystery boy who just laughed at the nickname.

"My names Harry" he stuck his hand out for me to shake which i accepted.

"Angel" i replied shortly.

"So Angel what's are you doing at a party like this you don't look like the party type" he said intrigued.

"My best friend Eliza dragged me along" i said which made him look amused

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing your face looked unimpressed" he laughed which made me smile, he had a nice smile.

"Well curly what are you doing here? i mean i've never seen you before, are you new?"

"Ah she's observant and yeah i am new i moved here about a month ago love" he laughed when i blushed at the pet name he gave me.

"i suppose i am Harold so what are you doing here?" i looked knowing he probably wanted something and i was more than willing to give to him.

"Well why don't we get out of here love? what do you say?" i just nodded but he leant down to me and whispered in my ear "Use your words angel" which sent a shiver down my spine.

"Y-yes" i said just above a whisper feeling intimidated my the man in front of me.

"Good job angel" he said making me shake in excitement and anticipation as he took a step forward

"C'mon let's go back to mine" i immediately agreed and followed him to his house. Shortly after we arrived and we immediately went to his room.

"H-harry" i moaned in pleasure as he found my sweet spot and was sucking on it it made me feel as if my legs were jelly but all i got in response was a grunt.

"Angel fuck your making it difficult to not rip of your panties right now and fuck you" the thought simply made me moan in pleasure but then i felt a stinging sensation on my ass, i just got spanked.

" Angel i'm warning you." he said with a ton that told me not to disobey him but it felt so good so i said
"Again please" as i felt another slap and suddenly i felt his length through his skinny jeans.

"Angel fuck i cant wait any longer" were the last words i heard before my panties were across the room and my dress was on the floor and i was left in my lacy bra.

"Fuck you're so sexy baby. do you want my fingers hm? stretch you out before i give you my cock?" which made me whimper and agree. Suddenly i felt him ram his fingers into me which made me gasp at the sudden feeling.

"Fuck more please daddy" i watched as his eyes grew darker at the name.

Suddenly a third finger was slammed in me and just as i felt my release coming he stopped.

"what the fuck" i asked angrily but he had a smirk on his face

"Angel, i want you to cum on my cock" i swear to god those words made me throb more than i already was.

"Okay daddy" i agreed knowing it would drive him crazy.

He quickly took his jeans off and his boxers and my eyes grew wide at his length not knowing if it would fit in me. He obviously saw my reaction and just chuckled.

"Aw are you scared it won't fit baby hm?" which made me nearly choke on my own spit knowing he just read my mind which just made him smirk.

i looked up to him and told him boldly "Fuck me daddy" and those were the last words any of us said before he slammed his cock into me

"FUCK DADDY HARDER" i screamed as he picked up his thrusts and grunted. He was obviously turned on by those words because i heard him mutter a "fuck" under his breath but i heard it.

"I'm not going to last long daddy fuck" i whined.

"Hold it angel" he grunted as his thrusts picked up making it harder for me to hold it.

"D-daddy i c-cant hold it anymore p-please" i moaned.

"Let go angel, cum on my cock baby" with those words i came immediately and not long after i felt him release.

"Holy shit, what was that" he laughed as did i.

" I don't know but i loved it daddy" i said and smirked at him as he groaned already getting hard again.

"Don't tease me" he said

"Sorry... daddy" i looked up at him and watched his eyes grow darker.

"Round two baby?" he asked as i immediately felt aroused again.

The End.