idk

"its your fault"

"your the reason"

shut up...

"shes dead because of you"

"it shouldve been you"

Shut Up...

"you didint diserve to survive"

"you killed her"

SHUT UP!
SHUT UP!
"SHUT UP!"
I sat up quickly covered in sweat. Rapidly looking around, still scared shitless, I saw that I was in my room, with the early morning sun peeking its way through my dusty window, not sorrounded by darkness with her body infront of me. I calmed myself down enough to get up, but I was still shaking. "Dammit...DAMMIT!" I slammed my scarred fists agenst my already dented nightstand, making a loud sound, I flinched back slightly. Shakely looking at my now bloody hands, I start crying. I fall down to my knees and cry, not careing if the nabours can hear me. Ive never been the same since mom passed...my only pilliar of soppourt,gone.dead. And it was my fault. At least thats what I told myself. After hower long I sood backup, wiping the remaining tears off my face. I slowly walked into the empty kitchen and grabbed some water, to hopefully calm my agatated nerves. Drinking the water,I calmed down a bit. 'this is why I dont sleep.' Putting the now empty cup in the dish filled sink, I walked back to my room. I flopped onto my bed wondering what I should do to keep me busy. Then I remembered the site I found yesterday. I got up and went over to the computer,turning it on. Going on the site, I decided to make something insted of just lisening to others music. I sat up,going over to my closet. I rummaged through the clothes, bins, and trash looking for my gitaur.'I really need to clean this out. I dont wear half of these clothes anymore. Theirs also way to much trash in here.' finding my gitaur, I grabbed a few other things, before climbing out of the over-filled closet.putting everything down onto my bed, I grabbed the black face mask and put it on along with a pair of light up glasses. i turned on my glasses and put the hood from my hoodie on my head,to cover my unkept hair. grabbing my gitaur,I went over to my desk and set up the camera. I grabbed my mic stand and my microphone and set it up infront of the chair.i strummed the gitaur and flinched at the out-of-tune note i just played.'god, i havent played this in forever.its really out of tune. wonder if i can still accually play.' i tuned my gitaur and strumed it again, a small smile appearing on my face hearing the softer note. i played a few notes,smiling even wider. "ive still got it." i reagusted myself, pressed record on the camera and sat down. i looked at the camera, though my eyes could not be seen. i took a deep breath and started playing.(song above)this was one of my favrote songs to play. it was a song my mom played for me all the time when i was little.i sang a bit to the song aswell being slightly surprised at how high my voice could go.

after i finished playing i gave the camera a small wave before stopping the recording.i then looked at the video, deeming it good, i plugged the camera into my computer and uploaded the video to singers anonymous and sent it. i was suprised i was able to properly record it, due to my shit camera skills.i sat back in my chair and looked out my dusty window. i sighed seeing that it was starting to rain. i stood up to go to the kitchen to grab a snack, while at the same time wondering what I did for my life to come to this.

(lol this took longer then expected sorry)