The city

The city so beautiful during the AM. Nobody was out, so quiet and lonely, and then I saw him. He was so tall and handsome. I don't know if it was his beautiful brown eyes that caught my attention. He was different I knew that. There was something about him something I've never seen in any other boy. I wanted to find out I needed to know so I finally spoke "What are you doing here ? It's so late?" "I could be asking you the same thing couldn't i" He responded . He had such a beautiful voice I was so amazed by him "Well I just don't see anybody being out so late" I say and he responds "well we're out late , let's have fun come on the night is still young". I was completely confused; I didn't even know his name. I met this kid .5 seconds ago!!! "What?...I don't even know your name" I said "Names Evan, now come on and enjoy the night while it's young and beautiful" he said, and I felt like I could trust him so I said "so .. Were are we headed??"
"The diner" ......
" come on I'm not a serial killer lets go eat!"
" I don't know man diner sounds sketchy"
" I want to get to know you and if I like you I won't kill you!" He joked.
"Hilarious" I said ,and we were off.
The city is so beautiful during the AM full of mysterious creatures, people, and life.