No Duh?🌝

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

Start?
Save
Quit

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝔂. 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝔂. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓮𝓼, 𝓘 𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓼.

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

As you're walking home from coming your U.A. entry test, you bump into someone.

"Sorry-" you hear the green haired boy say. He looks up at you and smiles.

"Midoriya? Oh my god it's really you" you say while widely smiling. The two of you embrace.

"How are you?" you say excitedly.

You hadn't seen him since a couple weeks before school ended. After the argument, you had enough. You didn't want to go to school. So you didn't go back, other than graduation. It had been months and he was one of your closest classmates.

"I'm ok" He says as you both start walking together and he starts smiling back. "How about you?" Izuku asks.

You both stop at your porch while you start looking for your keys. "I'm fine" you said as you pulled the keys out your purse.

You unlocked the door and saw three people on the living room couch. Your sister Tahari, your cousin Giselle, and your aunt Marjorie.

"Ooo, is that your little friend?" Tahari teased. Giselle smiled while your Aunt was paying attention to her Facebook mom group.

"No duh?" You chuckled and led Izuku to the kitchen.

You and Izuku were chatting about the things that happened at school. You missed a bit but nothing major.

"Why did you leave?" He blurted out. He didn't want to say anything, but you had been gone for a while. You didn't say anything about where you were going or coming back.

"It's.. complicated. It's the same reason I moved though." You muttered. You started looking around trying to change the subject.

"Are you still planning on going to U.A.?" you ask, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah," Midoriya said, "What about you?"

"I just took my entry test today. I'm hoping we both get in." You smiled.

After a while it started getting late and he had to head home. You got his number before he left. He gave you a hug and then he left.

His scent lingered and you stood at the door for a moment, taking it in and reminiscing. Once you were done, you walked up stairs and got ready for a shower.

The hot water felt soothing on your skin. You stood in the shower for about thirty minutes realizing you left your friends and thinking about it. You then washed your body and got out. Before you washed your face, you looked at your self in the mirror.

Am I happy? I shouldn't of left. You thought. You sighed and started putting on lotion.

You washed your face then put on your pajamas and bonnet.

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

𝓓𝓸𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂..

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

End, replay?