Oh my god🧍🏾‍♀️

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

         >Start from save?<

           Quit

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹!

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

You spend hours getting ready for school, mostly packing and doing your hair and makeup. When you were finished getting, you smiled at yourself in the mirror. You also look at yourself in the camera of your phone. You then frowned, not being happy with your look.

At about 7:00 am, you started walking to U.A. It wasn't too long of a walk but you didn't really want to. You looked around for Izuku, hoping you bump into him again. You found out he got in after he called you at 12 in the morning hyped up.

After you huff and puff for twenty minutes, you get to the school campus. You see groups of people walking around while you were alone. Like always.

You finally get to 1-A and sit down in the back. You were the first one there but soon others came into the room. You smile seeing Izuku, but then you hear someone yelling all up and down the hallway. Your smile dropped.

"Oh my god." You mutter. You wave Izuku over and start chatting with him until an aggressive blonde interrupted you two.

"You fucking nerds. I'm surprised the green one got in" Bakugou said. "Thought I told you to take a swan dive."

Izuku smile faded and you felt irritated.

"I thought your mouth couldn't get any bigger, Katsuki." You say while scowling.

Bakugou scoffs and rolls his eyes. "I thought you couldn't get any weirder. Imagine ghosting everyone before school ends."

With that one you stayed silent and gritted your teeth. A man wearing a sleeping bag walked in, looking worn out. He started out by talking about school responsibilities but it was clear he didn't want to be there.

After a while he let the class freely speak as he slept. You talk to all of the girls and a few boys, like Kirishima, Denki and Todoroki. After a while you all are allowed to head to your dorms and unpack.

While you were unpacking, your phone kept vibrating. You looked down at it after it buzzed about 10 times. It was a group chat named "Party Time🪩".

The message that caught your attention was about a party.

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

Unknown

This weekend, on Saturday, we're gonna have a party at 8pm. We'll have snacks and drinks. Hopefully we have NO interruptions.

You

Who tf is this.

She responded in under a minute.

Unknown

It's Mina, evb else is in our class.

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

You look at the list of people in the group chat. You recognize Bakugou and Izuku's numbers but that's it.

Once you get your contacts worked out you respond.

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

You

Ok I'll come. It's like a sweats situation or a dress.

Uraraka

Dress.

You

Ok thanks.

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

Today was Wednesday. "What to wear?" You muttered to yourself while looking through your closet.

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭, 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮.

✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.* ✧.*

💋A/n:💋
I legit redid this and the first chapter in two days. The next chapter should be soon 😛
Sending love🫶🏾

Word count: 507