1.Liam

You have just dropped Liam off at the airport because he has to go to America for a concert....

"Liam don't get into trouble in America!"I said trying to sound posh."(Y/N),Im not the one to be worried about,"He stated while pointing to Louis,he was running around shouting "FOR NARNIA!"While randomly poking people with a plastic sword he got from a shop on the way here.I turned back to Liam and giggled,"You should be telling them to not get into trouble,"He chuckled.

"All passengers for flight 62 please start to board now,"The loud speaker boomed.I didn't want Liam to go,but he couldn't let his fans down.Besides he comes back in 2 weeks.We both turned around to go get the boys,but the sight we saw was just hilarious.Harry was talking to this old woman about pussy cats and she looked rather scared...Louis was still poking people with his plastic sword...Niall was sitting near Harry and the old woman eating a big bag of food....and then there was Zayn,he was helping some girls put on make up?Seriously I I have some weird friends...

Liam had just boarded and i was on my way back  to my car.I was sure I heard a faint voice calling my name but it could be for anyone.I turned around just in case but all I could see was a big crowed of people.Then I see , a hand waving in my direction.It was Liam.He ran over gasping for air,after he cuaght his breath he gave me a giant hug."I forgot to tell you to feed our turtles,"He said in a one breath.I chuckled"How could I forget to feed our special turtles."He gave me a big grin before hugging me one last time.

"Also....I forgot to say that I love you,"He said while looking deep into my eyes."I love you to Lili."He pecked my lips before running back to the plane entrance.I smiled to my self,I have the best boyfriend ever.

******

I hope you enjoyed it,this was one I just made up.If you want one please tell who you want it with(someone from one direction or Justin Bieber) and your name and what you want it to be about.Also if you want a dedication leave your name at the bottom:)

-Beth xxx