💔☁️Nighttime Cuddles☁️💔

Befor you read.

warning - child abuse.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person POV

It was about 9:30 PM and most of the league was asleep. Shigaraki was just listening to music in his room when he heard a knock on the door.

"Hm? Come in" Shigaraki said as he sits up to look at the door. A few seconds later Dabi opens the door. "Patch-work?" Shigaraki says, a little confused. Dabi nods "I couldn't sleep, and I figured that you were awake so I decided to come in". "Oh ok then" Shigaraki says as he lays back down, still listening to music. Dabi looked at him for a second before sitting beside him and putting shigaraki's head on his lap. Shigaraki just looked at Dabi and blushed slightly.

After a few minutes of them sitting like this shigaraki sat up, cuddled into dabi, and yawned. "Tired?" Dabi asks looking over at shigaraki. Shigaraki just nods. The two of them decide to lay down and cuddle for the night. After a while shigaraki falls asleep.

-In shigaraki's dream-
Shigaraki's POV

I open my eyes hoping to see my room but nope. I see my old father and myself, but younger.

"What did I say about being a hero!?" His father yells at my younger self.

'Not this again' i thought.

"I-I'm sorry father!" The younger shigaraki says.

I sit there watching the nightmare happen while starting to tear up.

'Stop being a crybaby Tomura' I thought while looking away from what was happening.

I heard a yell and what sounded like a bat hitting someone so I'm guessing that father is abusing younger me.

"Shigaraki!" Someone yells

I look around but cant find anyone.

"Shigaraki!!" Someone calls again.

3rd person POV

Shigaraki woke up from his nightmare and sat up immediately. He takes a moment to breath befor realizing the he's sweating and crying. Shigaraki looks around and see's Dabi sitting on the bed beside him with a worried look. Dabi looks at shigaraki for a sec befor leaning forward and hugging him. Shortly after, shigaraki hugs back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was not that good but ok.

Hope you enjoyed