Chapter 1

"Um, Vic, I think you've had a bit too much to drink." Mike said to me as he chuckled. I laughed along with him and tangled my fingers in his hair again.

"But I've only had two drinks." I pointed out. "I'm not drunk."

"You're acting like it." He said. I giggled a little before I leaned closer to his face. I could smell the strong alcohol on his breath.

"You look so good tonight, Mikey. And your eyes look so beautiful, too." I whispered in his ear and placed kisses up and down his neck. He shivered and pushed me away.

"We should get you home, Vic. You're not acting like yourself. No one didn't put anything in one of your drinks, did they?"

"Nope." I said with a giggle. "I don't think I'm acting different, Mike." I whispered. He just shrugged.

"Okay then. If you're sure you're alright."

I giggled and leaned closer to his face. "I'm alright. Very alright." And then I pressed my lips against his, kissing him softly as I cupped his cheek. I pulled away when I realized he wasn't kissing back. His eyes were wide.

"What's wrong, Mikey?" I asked. He looked away from me before walking off.

"Mike, where are you going?"

"Away from you." He mumbled, pushing past people. I followed behind him and grabbed his arm.

"Mikey, wait." I stopped him. He turned around and sighed angrily.

"Why'd you just do that, Vic? You're sick! We're brothers. What the hell are you thinking?" And his words stung. I felt like I was going to cry, but no. I couldn't in front of him.

"But, Mike-"

"Just go home, Vic." He groaned and walked away from me. I just stood there, watching as he walked away. I can't believe he really just did that to me. Is it really because we're brothers? Or is it because of his "perfect, innocent, adorable" boyfriend Tony?

Either way, I'm still pissed. I had so much planned tonight for us tonight. But instead, he pushes me away and he stands in the corner of the bar, making out with his boyfriend.

"You'll pay, Mikey. Just wait." I said with a chuckled before I went to get another beer.

- - - -

I was thankful my parents were gone for the night. I was only half drunk and I'm defiantly getting my revenge on Mike. Surely he'll be home soon.

I already have everything planned out. As soon as he walks in I'm going to drug him until he passes out. After that, I am going to take him to the attic and lock him inside. I'll tell everyone at school and mom and dad that he is missing. And Mike will be mine forever.

It's the perfect plan!

I stood by the door for hours waiting for Mike to return. I held a washcloth in my hand that was soaked with different things to knock him out faster with. And finally, he came creeping through the door. I shoved the washcloth in his face, and he inhaled it.

"Vic, what the fuck?" He shouted in my hand. His eyes began to drop and his body hit the floor.

"Success!" I whispered before I grabbed his legs, pulling him up the stairs. I pulled him up into the attic and sighed, trying to catch my breath.

I chuckled as I tied his hands behind his back. "You're gonna be one mad mother fucker when you wake up." I whispered and placed a kiss on his lips. I tied his legs together and put a piece of duct tape over his mouth. I kissed his forehead before climbing down out of the attic.

"Sweet dreams, Mikey!" I yelled up to him before shutting the attic.