Chapter 10

Vic;

It had been a year since I had kidnapped Mike for the second time. He had been crying everyday about Tony, which I don't really see why.

I went up to the attic to see him sitting in the corner, crying his eyes out again. I sighed before making my way over to him and kneeling down beside him.

"What's wrong, Mikey?" I asked softly as I wiped his tears. He sniffled a few times.

"Nothing. Just lonely." He whispered. I pressed my lips against his, kissing him tenderly. He returned the kiss, softly kissing me back.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah. I'm alright." He whispered.

"You miss Tony, right?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"No." He said softly. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Good. You just missed me, huh?"

"Yeah."

"I love you so much, Mikey. You know, you're like my secret. No one can find out about you." I whispered in his ear before I gently kissed his neck. "Don't you love me too, Mikey?"

"Yeah."

"How much do you love me?" I asked.

"My love for you is endless." He whispered and looked down at the floor.

"That's so sweet, Mike. You're the sweetest little thing."

"Yeah."

I kissed his cheek. "I missed you. You want to have some fun?" I asked.

"Not right now." He said softly.

"Why? I've been wanting you all day, Mikey." I whispered.

"Please, just not right now."

I sighed. "Okay. Do you want a shower?"

"No thanks."

"Oh. Well, I have something for you." I whispered. I gave him the bottle of whiskey I had behind my back. I opened it and held it up to his mouth. I chuckled as he chugged from the bottle. Before long, he almost had the whole bottle drank.

"Damn, Mike." I said with a giggle. He chuckled and asked for another drink. I held it up to his mouth and he quickly took another long drink.

"I guess you like whiskey, huh?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

I smiled. "You're so gorgeous."

He shook his head. "I wish."

"You are. You're so so so beautiful, Mike." I whispered before I kissed his forehead, nose, and lips. We kissed passionately for a while until he pulled away.

"I'm getting tired of this attic, Vic. Can't I go to the basement or something?" He whined. I shook my head.

"Nope. Sorry. I have to go now though, baby. I'll see you in the morning, k?"

He nodded. "Okay, Vic."

I kissed his cheek before standing back up. "You don't think I'm crazy, do you?" I asked.

"No." He whispered. I smiled before making my way down the attic and shutting it.

The End.