three (fluff)

WARNING: this story does have smutty undertones and will be kinda mature, so just be advised before continuing with this chapter)

word count: 1017

SUMMARY: you and your fiancé matthew have a rather romantic date night and take a bath together, things may get a lil steamy towards the end or next chapter/part
—————————

"matt" i yelled for my fiancé from the bedroom

"yes my love?" he came into our room and grabbed my waist to pull me in and kiss my forehead.

"wanna order some take out and watch a movie?"

"that is an amazing idea y/n but please never call me matt again, thank you" he said matter of factly.

"noooo i like it... i like calling you matt" you have him puppy dog eyes and poked at his sides until he started laughing.

"okay okay i give up!" he held his hands up in surrender but not enough for me to gain more access and tickle him.

i grabbed my phone off the bench at the end of our bed and dialed the number of our favorite pizza place before handing matthew the phone. i always make him order our takeout, talking on the phone just gives me anxiety and it makes me feel all weird so it's our unspoken rule that this is his job. he orders us a large pepperoni pizza and some garlic knots - my favorite.

"we never get knots what's the occasion?"

"date night with bae, #i love you" he joked as he made a little hashtag with his hands.

"you are the weirdest person i've ever met" i smiled and he stuck his tongue out at me in a mocking way.

"says the girl who responds to my texts with things like 'that's so cash money' or 'swaggy' you're so weird"

"shut up, gubler"

"hey! coming for my name? that's a low blow man"

i stared at him with an insanely serious look on my face. i tried so freaking hard not to break out laughing but after a minute of us both just staring each other down, he scooped me up and body slammed me to the bed and started tickling me.

"matt- stoppp" i could barely get out a full words through my laughter.

he kept going as i kicked and basically cackled.

"matthew gray gubler i will piss my pants on you right now!" i was laughing so hard and he stopped abruptly

"gross babe" he joked before i lightly slapped his arm

we both went out to the living room. matthew and i decided that he could go pick up our food while i prepared at home for our movie night.

once he left, an amazing idea popped into my head. we just had our bathrooms and kitchen redone a few months ago and still haven't gotten a chance to use the nice big bathtub in our master bathroom yet.

tonight we'll do pizza and face masks and take a bath together, one of our favorite things to do if i'm being honest.

i got everything ready, i brought my laptop to the bathroom so we could watch a movie, i started running the water and i put in some bath salts and some bubble bath.

i grabbed some candles from the cabinet and placed them all around the tub.

the set up was beautiful. i grabbed my favorite masks out of the cabinet and put them beside the sink. i also dragged over the bench from our room to put next to the tub to put the pizza and laptop on.

i ran to the kitchen to grab some wine and glasses and brought them upstairs and put them on the bench.

i heard the front door open and i called matthew up stairs. he immediately came up and questioned me.

"why aren't you down st-"

i cut him off with a kiss and grabbed his open hand and dragged him to the bathroom before dimming the lights and doing jazz hands with a little "ta da".

he smiled and looked me in the eyes for a second before putting the boxes on the bench and taking his shirt of and kissing me again, this time more passionate.

we both stripped down to our underwear, then matthew sat on the counter next to the face masks i placed out so i could help him put his on. i stood between his legs and grabbed a brush to apply it from a drawer. after i put his on, i put mine on and grabbed a lighter to light the candles.

we finished undressing then both got into the warm bath, facing each other.

matthew started to slide his hand up my thigh until i put my hand on his to stop him.

"date night, the date needs to happen first, dummy"

"of course princess, who would try to do end-of-date activities so soon, do you take me for a fool?"

i giggled a little and grabbed a garlic knot and logged into netflix on my laptop. i turned on legally blonde. 

as the night went on and more wine was consumed, we both got quite flirty. every now and then, matthew would make little comments about how hot it would be for me to act out whatever fantasy of his was on his mind or he would just say something dirty and act all innocent after... but trust me, this man is anything but innocent. it would take me an hour to list just half of the kinks he's brought up to me.

some more time passed and my back was now against his chest, my head leaning back into the crook of his neck while he whispered sweet nothings into my ear and dragged his fingers up and down my body.

i couldn't imagine a better way to spend date night with the love of my life.

——————————

i know this chapter ended kinda abruptly but i'm thinking maybe i'll do a part two of what happens next (smut)? comment and vote if you want a smutty part 2 to this chapter