the shifting bed of unreality

Waring / AN: death if this this a touchy subject for you please skip this how the MC/Yuu or Y/N get there.

I writing in note book again to help me shift in my sleep for better motivation to sleep. I lived reading fairytales and Japan culture , It would be nice to see problems to be slove so easily and victim of mistreated people get to free from their cruel prison. Doe there were lose their things that close it was come to nice close. Japan seem a nice place where people are nice and open to others with one can kind or respectful with people of same interest. If there only more people like that in world then I wouldn't have be making one of my own to shift in. The legend of their young protagonist who could do anything when step onto new stage to call their own, Yet we real people stage for reality . I maybe not be call an hikkomorri but the outside isn't fun when your heart is all alone. Every thing I planned was going out of bound to be place. I didn't bother to my SAT. My grades aren't the best with emotional state I'm in.  It been awhile since find time to care for myself to fix myself with self-care when caring for others things. Even off of work of any kind school or job their house work to do when am on break. I just need rest. I'll had week off I did would do for house. Grimm book of fairy tales sound good read. A twisted tale from this land that just wonder what can I do for myself? A break from the world,work,school, and internet could be an start. 
....

There old garden. That was nice place to hide within the arms of vines as my skin as kiss by flowers petals. Today the gray and black cat is seeing me again. I wonder if it lead me to her kittens , it could lighten up my day. As the mother cat carry the large fish to run down home over run by roses as Dogs barks to scare the cat. Then I was stoped.

" Who said  you're welcome here?"

"No one just like an your no one guest to be here as well."

"HEY! Don't you DARE get smart at ME." They holding a rag in a  bottle. There also an lighter by their side.

" Why bring a bottle was their no party in run down place?"

"No want this place I thought I do a favor to take care of this place."

"Take care? Like burning it would caring action to heal it."

"who say  I need to fix it to care? I am going get rid of it to free space for better use."

"Like your mayor of this town!" They throw an hit at me losing my balance.

"Do really want to test me?"

"Do really I am an villian in your story? " They paused.

"Well yeah your in my way it make you the antagonist!"

"That doesn't make you a hero! Everyone hate a villian until they show the one who cursed they to the monster they seem to be."

"So? They get their karma eventually...
Just like you RIGHT NOW!" They try to swing an rusted piece of metal at me. I run up the rickety stirs case to get away from my attacker. They swing it  again and with a violent force growing with each to catch me. I  am now cornered as look back at them behind them smoke grew.

"Your bottle is setting up flames!" They stop. Now it was race to get down. 
Why they stop?
My ankle hurt!
They step on me so hard it felt I was being pressed by a roller.
Can't breath thought smoke!

So this is it then. The world is done with me being in its reality.
...

Let this smoke be my gate to my dream reality as the flame blanket over my bed of this wooden floor as dust are my new pillow to put me to rest.
At least this will make my death more peacful as laid down for my last dream of my untold story of me that other we read further than me.