Chapter-45

Hello,

Shivin fans,how are you all?
Hope you are fine by the grace of Almighty.

Hope you remember me and this story line🙈🙈.If you have forgotten that's not your fault.

I gonna update it after long three months and I am hell excited about it.🙈🙂

If you have any expectation or desire of any scene you can tell me or dm me.

Do votes and comments.Your little gesture means a lot for a writer.

In the below I am writing down short summary of the "make you my queen"
I think  it will help you.

P.S-This is now my  first priority.After completing it I will publish my other stories.
...................

Mohsin Khan, one of the biggest industrialists of India.In his young age he reached at the highest peck of success.

He is a man of one words and never smiles.Men, who works under him call him arrogant.

But they misjudges his passion for work.He is not only passionate for his work but also for his dear ones.He loves and cares his family more than anything else.

Shivangi josh, a orphan girl who raised by her greedy uncle-aunty.She never gets a touch of love from them.They use her and she is a golden goose for them.

They forces her to dance before audience against her will and she starts hating dance.

Every night her pillow get wet but none is there to console her and gives a warm hug.😭😭

.................

Fortunately, one day mohsin sees her with the kids and her innocent face picturized his heart.And great mohsin khan falls in love at first sight.🥰🥰

Accidentally shivi's picture comes to hand of mk's family.But the match maker informs them that she isn't perfect daughter in law for khan family.
She disclosed her status.

Instead of rejecting rishta mk finalise the decision and can't wait to make her mohsin's
queen.

When the rishta/proposal comes to shivi's family their happiness knows no bound.The evil man makes a plan to get more money.

At the same time they're surprised too.Why a men like Mk is eager to marry their worthless girl.And they thought that Mk needs a girl for show piece and they're ready to sale her.

Shivi overhears it and leaves the house.

............................

For the first time luck favours her and she gets a family.Rishab's family gives her shelter.She used to looks after the kids of ashram.

On the other hand heart broken mk becomes more rude and arrogant.

Though her uncle said bad things against her character she didn't belief it.

His love can't be wrong.It's his belief only.

Day passes but he never loses any hope.

........................

Whatever, from a long time mohsin wants to buy a particular land for expansion his industry but can't.He orders his manager to offer lots of money so that they can't refuse.

You can say it's his good luck or bad luck he can't buy the land.So he decides to investigation the matter and comes to Rishikesh.

Rishikesh, one of the holiest place where prayer is granted and he finds her.