Stop Teasing Me Kacchan!

♥︎ σηє ѕнσт ♥︎
-𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴
𝗕𝗸𝗱𝗸
𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂, 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺)

I hope you have a little fun reading the short fanfic!

(I you want me to do a sequel or maybe turn this into a story- comment! I'm always open for that!)

~ 500 words

"Good Boy." Katsuki's deep, husky voice echoed trough the small room where they meet up with All Might. His lips slightly brushing Deku's ear but not enough to tell wether he intended it to or not. Katsuki was teasing him.

Again.

And Deku hated it. He hated it for shivering under his touch, for his increased heart beat when Kacchan was near or hearing his husky voice that made his eyes flutter.

Deku bit his lower lip. Eyes shimmering with tears of frustration. He had enough from all the teasing and playing around.

"Listen Kacchan!" Deku turned around. Voice clearly rasped.

"Either you are going to fucking do it- now! Or you stop teasing me. Because honestly I don't know what to think anymore."

"Wow since when did you know those bad, bad words Deku?" Katsuki completely changed the subject. Again.

But Deku didn't back down this time. He didn't sigh and ignored his heart beat and the heat in his cheeks.

He took a step forward and leaned into Katsuki's personal space.

"You only have to answer me. Either you fuck me right now, right here or you stop all the teasing and fooling around."

With that said Deku was sure that Katsuki would back down. He was sure that he won that round because Katsuki has not a poker face. And Deku was right: His face showed clearly his shock and surprise.

Deku felt relieved. He felt good. He won. The teasing would stop.

Quick on his heels Deku turned around ignoring the weird feeling in his stomach but after a couple of steps he got stopped. A hand around his wrist.

"I can't fuck you in All Mights meeting room." Is what Katsuki said. Face completely serious.

'Oh.' The only thought that crosses Deku's mind.

"We don't even have lube."

Oh.

"Or a condome."

Ooh.

"As much as I would like to rip off your clothes and bend you over the table- I can't."

Deku's face grew hotter with any second redder. He couldn't deny his arousal.

Katsuki pressed his palm against Deku's hip making him stumble back hitting the table behind him. His knees felt weak.

"I, I-"

"As much as I would like to lick your sweet skin, travel my hands all over your body."
Katsuki closed the distance between them. His lips lingering over Deku's neck and collar bone.
"Leaving marks at places you cannot hide from the others," Katsuki nibbled Deku's neck. "your friends," another bite. " Your family."

Deku whimpered, he shivered every time Katsuki's lips touched his skin.

"Wait, wait K-Kacchan. I-" Deku was out of breath. Yes, Kacchan had been teasing him but never had he gone that far.

He felt his dick twitch with interest.

His body felt like he was on fire.

But as fast Deku's arousal grew it also ended.

"Sadly." Katsuki backed off bringing distance between. " I have to pass your proposal."

He smirked at Deku while he walked towards the door. Before pushing down the handle "I'm not going to tease you anymore. Sorry."

Deku sighed out loud. He looked up and muttered into the bright light above him.

"You won... Kacchan. You made a complete mess of me."  The smile on Deku's face stayed there for the rest of day.