Mark

I was walking through path I received a call from mark I attended the call.
(Bold,you and light,mark)
"Hello"
"Hello broo I'm at home where are you"
"What really? Yayyyy I'm on the wayyy? Finally my buddy is here comingggg"
"Woahhh okay come faster I'm waiting"
Then I ended call I was so excited I started walking faster it felt like I was running but I was only walking fast.
After reaching home;
"Woahhh my brother yayyyyyyy" I shouted and jumps at mark he immediately catch me and hugs me.
"You asshole I was only out for month and you are acting like I'm meeting you after 20 years" He said by pushing me away I fake cry and he chuckled at my childish behavior and went to cook something in kitchen since I don't know how to cook and he always cook for me he asked me what I want to eat for dinner I told him that I want to eat ramen and after some time we ate dinner and played some games together and went to sleep.
Next day;
I was happy because I will get to see lili but again sad because lisa hates me. I woke up early and get dressed for school and after getting ready I went to kitchen for breakfast and saw mark was watching TV.
"Good morning marki" I said but after hearing he made a shocking face and put his hands on heart.
"Oh my god y/n you woked this early are you okay you never woke this early you are not y/n" He said I nervous laugh , I forgot that after knowing that I have feelings for lisa I started woking up early for going to school first for talking with lili I didn't want to tell this thing to mark I will tell mark later because he is my best friend and my big bro but not now.
"Our new school have strict teachers and I don't want to have bad reputation for being late" I said and he nodded and said "let's go".
After reaching school;
Since it was my first time school with mark,I was standing with mark he was taking out books from locker and I was standing there like fool thinking that if lisa came to school or not don't realizing that mark was done, he snapped.
"Yahhh y/n what are you thinking aboutt" He said "n-nothing" I shuttered and said and started walking towards my class.
"Yahhh y/n is it about a girl" He asked in serious tone "noo brooo why would I think about a girl,I know I'm a big flirt but I don't believe in love and there ain't any pretty girl"I lied and I regreted it 'sorry bro I have to lie if I didn't lied you would have tell the dad about lisa and they are gonna do bad things to lili I don't wanna hurt lili like they did to BELLA   " I thought and sigh. "Okay but you remember your dad's words right? It's for your own good" He said and I slowly nodded and said "I don't want to talk about this please" And he nodded.

A/n:
Ohhh what are they talking aboutt? Who are theyyyy?😳okayy Heyy again
Guys and gays who are for lisa😂okayy I hope you liked and ignore if there is any problem in chapter see y'all 💕