Chapter 1

A new year has started and Harry,Ron and Hermione are on their way to the 9 ¾ track. Harry is in thought and in the meanwhile Hermione says:,, Is everything okay Harry? Harry?"
After a few seconds Harry says:,, What...yeah I'm fine." But actually Harry starres the whole time at Draco Malfoy who wears his black suit and talks with Pansy and Blaise.
Harry,Ron and Hermione enter the train and find a place to seat. Harry looks out of the window and Hermione says:,, Harry please tell me now what's wrong with you? The whole time you're acting weird." Harry looks to the ground and says:,, I have to go to the toilet. I'll be right back."

Harry walks along the way to the toilet. As he finished Draco comes around the corner and both of them walk into each other. Draco then says:,, Watch out where you're going, Potter!" Harry says:,, Sorry..."
Harry is back at his seat and Ron says:,, What took you so long? I thought you just wanted to go to the toilet."  ,,Uhm yes. Draco and I just walked into each other on my way back..." says Harry. Hermione then says:,, Oh please don't tell me you and Draco were fighting again."  ,,No,no." Harry says.

-Time skip-

The three friends are already in Hogwarts and take their seats in the
big Hall where Dumbledore and the other teachers sit. It's loud as always and Dumbledore says:,, Quiet!"
All students are quiet after a few seconds and are looking at Dumbledore who says:,, A new year has started and of course we have new first
grader-Welcome. We also have a new teacher here and after a long time I welcome Hagrid again.
And Professor Umbridge is new here.
Then let's start the feast!" Ron eats much as always, Hermione is reading a book and Harry...well Harry is in thought again but in the meanwhile he's looking at Draco again. But Draco doesn't seem to notice that because he talks with Pansy and Blaise. As Draco finished he stands up and looked at Harry too. Draco have a piece of paper in his hands and walks in Harry's past and give the piece of paper to him. Hermione and Ron look up to Harry and their eyes are wide open. Ron says:,, Okay...what the hell was that? Don't you want to open it?"
,,Yes Harry!" says Hermione ,,Open it."
Harry opens the paper and his eyes are looking a little bit shocked.
The message says:
Meet me in the forest. We need to talk about you-know-what.

-I really hope you guys like it and  please give me a feedback:)-