This is not my day

*Jordan Pov*

I woke up that morning to hear the sounds of the canon’s firing. I quickly got dressed:

spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/interactivezoom/p...

I sheathed my sword.

This is my sword: ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-91791456840515_2237_48728034 and ran outside, to see the shadows of Peter Pan flying around the ship. With one final blow of the cannon the mast fell down, as I dove out of the way, only to be stuck underneath. I groaned as I struggled to lift it off my hips. It was no use, I wasn’t strong enough. I sighed as I just laid there as everyone struggled back to their feet. I saw Mr.Smee waddling towards my father, as I gripped hold of his ankle.

“Smee, help please” I smiled as he gasped to see me stuck.

“Well of course miss, let me just get the Cap’n” He spoke nodding his head as he dashed off.

*Captain Hook’s Pov*

“Reload the cannon! Quickly!” I yelled out pointing in the direction to where Peter Pan was flying off in.

“Reload the cannon? But Cap'n, he's gone.” Some pathetic crew member spoke as I shoved my Hook in his stomach. He gasped and fell to the floor dead, as I grunted. I turned to the rest of my crew as they gulped and took a step back.

“Any other contributions?” I asked as they all frightened shook their heads no.

“Search the jungle! Bring me those children!” I snapped as they all nodded and dashed off.

“CAP’N! CAP’N!” I could hear Smee yelling after me, as I rolled my eyes. What does he want now!

“Cap’n, you better come quick. You see....”

“Spit it out Smee” I snapped as he gulped.

“It’s Jordan Cap’n” He finally managed to say, as I felt myself go numb. I ran straight past him, as I found Jordan flying on the floor half buried under the ruins, as my heart stopped.

“Get it off her you scums!” I yelled, as they all dashed over and lifted it off, as she crawled out. I helped her out, as I took her back to my quarters, shutting the door behind me I turned to her.

“Jordan are you alright?” I asked making sure she was ok. Jordan is everything to me, I can’t imagine what I will do if anything will happen to her.

“Dad, I’m alright. Just a small bruising that’s all” She whined as I pulled her into a hug, she returned the hug. I brushed her hair, as I kissed her forehead.

“I want you to stay here, where it’s safe.” I whispered to her, as her eyes showed disappointment.

“I can take care of myself. Please let me go with you. Or at least let me wonder around” She begged, as I looked at her eyes, don’t be soft on her Hook. Pan could hurt her!

“Promise you will stay safe Jordan” I asked of her as she sighed.

“I promise” She responded. I kissed her forehead once more, before I locked her in my quarters, just to be safe. I turned to my crew and snarled as they all gulped.

“We’re going after him!” I yelled.

*Jordan Pov*

Promise you will stay safe Jordan. His voice rang over, in my mind, but what he didn’t know was that I had crossed my fingers behind my back. As well as I said I would stay safe. I never said I would stay on the ship. I smirked as I walked over to the window. Opening it up, the warm breeze erupted as I felt the wind kiss my cheeks.  I looked over at the shore, as I saw Spring forming as I smiled. I loved the Spring and Summer. Climbing down the back of the ship, I dived into the water. Did I forget to say I can hold my breath for five minutes? Well I can. I held my breath as I made my way towards Mermaid Lagoon. As I re-surfaced the mermaids sitting on their rocks all smiled and waved over at me, as I swarm closer.