WARMTH ( KTH)

Taehyung : Mafia king age 30yrs

Y/N : Taehyung's wife age 30 yrs

Small note guys in this story Taehyung is obsessed with Y/N and mostly with her ass, chest and eyes because you have blue and deep eyes.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

-15th December-

It's is one of the coldest days since it was December and one of the seasons you loved . Everyone asked you why you love winter but you always answered with 'I don't know I just love it'.

Right now you were cooking the breakfast for you and you sexy handsome husband Taehyung. While you were cooking you felt someone back hugging you . Either way you knew it was Taehyung so it was completely fine. He gave a peak on your neck and 2 to 3 wet kisses on it .

This is what u were wearing:-

KT:"Baby hmm... how can u look so beautiful everyday. Correction more beautiful and sexy
everyday...Hmmm?!?"

Y/N:" What happen why are u buttering me ?"

KT:"Baby how can u say that. It broke my heart "

He shead fake tears and you both started to laugh in kitchen. You both love each other and it can be see by any one . People always that you both are made for each other and it was true .

He kissed you on your cheek and pecked your lips .

Y/N :" Tae breakfast is ready let's eat "

He was about to reply but he got a call. You couldn't hear what the other person was saying but u felt disappointed by seeing his face which tells that he need to go for a mission . Yes, mission he is a mafia king and everyone is afraid of him and just by his name everyone gets goosebumps. But no one knows about you because he never told that he has a wife just for your protection.

OTP with Taehyung

KT:" Yes what is it?"

JK:"Hyung we need you now!"

KT: "Why what happen now?"

JK:"Jimin hyung is injured he got bullet in his stomach and now we need your help "

KT:" JIMIN WHAT ?!? I AM GOING TO KILL THEM ... I am on my way take care for some time I will reach soon"

JK:"Ok sure and tell Y/N not to worry he will be alright"

KT:" Sure I will I am coming"

With that he cut the call and came back to you but didn't found you in the kitchen so he went in the bedroom and saw you and asked:-

KT:"What happen why are you here baby?"

Y/N:"Nothing happened.... Well I saw you face and understood that you need to go on a mission as I was taking out your gun and bullet jacket and stuff... I want you to protect yourself and others ... Promise me all the men you are taking with you will come alive and including you"