Chapter 1: Ponyville

Sun shining brightly, the casual ponies walked around pony ville and laughed as Pinkie pie trotted down the path with a Tuba just wanting to see all her friends smile! Everypony cant help but laugh at Pinkie, who smiled and continued to trot down the path blowing her Tuba, she loved to see her friends smile especially the Pegasus ponies as they were still in mourning from the unknown death of Rainbow Dash, the best flyer in Ponyville. Princess Celestia's guards had been investigating for months on her death but still no proof what so ever or how she died.

Some Pegasus believe she was zooming so fast up in clouds dale that she bashed into a wall,got knocked out and fell hard on the ground dying instantly...but what happened to the body? A vulture couldn't possibly of ate her? The mystery was still unknown of her death.

Everypony had there own theories to tell, of course Flutter-shy wouldn't tell anyone her theory, Flutter-shy was so scared and frightened that she hardly left her house, it was sad for everypony. The main six now became the main five.

Everypony gathered around Pinkie to hear her tuba tune and laughed as she made silly faces doing so. When she was finished she put it down and bowed, everypony clapped for her as she galloped off with a smile to find her friends.