Chapter 9: Coat

"P-pinkie w-why are you h-h-hurting me?!" Rarity struggled to get the words out of her mouth, even breathing was now a struggle as she was in such pain.
"Were just having fun" Pinkie teased as she ran the pointed tip of Rarity's horn along her well maintained white hoof. Rarity's soft cries of pain was the only sound in the erie room.

"W-whats that b-blue coat o-over t-" Suddenly Pinkie pie interrupted Rarity by saying,
"Sew it!!!"
"Pardon?"
"SEW THE COAT!!!"
Rarity flinched, "I-if you let me d-down p-pinkie"
Pinkie pondered before slipping into a dark corner,clanging of chains were heard before she walked out again, untieing Rarity and grabbing her right hoof and dragging her over to the corner.

Grabbing her back left hoof now instead Pinkie snapped on a jagged chain tightly around her hoof so she couldn't run off. Rarity screamed as the jags and spikes on the chain pierced into her skin cutting into her deeply,rivers off blood poured from her leg.

"P-p-pinkie w-what d-d-do you want me to d-do?"
"S-s-SEW THE COAT UP!! FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA" Pinkie mimicked her aggressively throwing a needle and black thread down at her. Rarity looked down at the equipment she had been handed then around to look for the coat that was displayed on a manqué, Rarity squinted her eyes to try and see what the coat was. It was then Rarity's eyes widened in horror. This wasn't just a normal 'coat' this was some-pony's and that pony's name was....Rainbow.Dash.