𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐸𝑁

Dark classical music is inserted above I would 100% recommend. This will contain Slight Hange x reader x Yelena since ppl like the idea of it. You can change the food choice if your vegan/allergic to it:)

 You can change the food choice if your vegan/allergic to it:)

You and Yelena have arrived at the door for the garden. You could smell the food already and the music. The scene of fancy seafood, you were fulfilled your mouth started to water already just by the how good it smelled already that closed your eyes and breathed in and slowly breathed out. Suddenly and gentle and big bang on top of your head disturbed you that made you head go slightly down.

"Hey what's your problem?!" You said staring at Yelena in a playful grumpy way which it was obvious that she banged your head with her hand. "Are you going to stop getting turned on by the smell of the food and open the door already you bozo" Yelena says looking way down on you making you feel embarrassed how short you look in front of her.

You turned around facing the door again embarrassed. "Who the hell said i was getting turned on by the food you fool"

"Hahaha I was just messing with you now, open the goddamn door already pfft" Yelena gave up a laugh that made her eyes watered and leaned her head back revealing her veiny neck again.

"Ugh fine and don't embarrass me infront of people you're too wild"

You opened the door slowly revealing a man with blond creamy hair with a middle part wearing an apron cutting up tomatoes into tiny pieces , the smell of food was even stronger.
The man seems to have been disturbed by the noise of the door opening and turned around that led him to see Yelena standing behind you and you still holding the door handles wide open.

"Ah," the man breathed out grabbing a towel beside him and putting some things up rapidly. He is a very awkward person but you can tell that he seems to have a kind soul meaning that he looks innocent enough.

"Excuse me madam"he says in a neat way putting his left arm in his upper chest and slightly bowing. You stepped forward smiling, raising your hand in front of you for a greet. "My name is Y/n delighted to meet you, I'm assuming you're our chef Yelena was talking about?" The man stood there looking at your hand. He took your hand for a greeting and gently shook it. "Yes I am, my name is Niccolo and I'll be serving you both" Niccolo said awkwardly.

"Um Yelena why wont you and your lovely friend sit down at the table right there"

You turned around to look at the table he was pointing at. By the time your eyes landed towards the direction  you were impressed this whole garden was beautiful and the table was organized very nicely. Hybrid tea roses covered the whole wall around the table. There was a fancy fountain where a clear purple color like lavender water came out.

There were many greek statues which were lovely pieces of art. The curtains were very loose and sheer that the wind picked it up a lot. The wind was so strong that rose petals were passing by your face, even the Classical music that gave Dark Academia vibes to you made it more satisfying.