Stolen Love

═══════════════════

EPIGRAPH

All the things I did
Just so I could call you mine
All the things you did
Well, I hope I was your favourite crime

Your favourite crime
Cause baby, you were mine

SYNOPSIS

❝ 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟, 𝗜 𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 ❞

- Olivia Rodrigo (Favourite Crime)

2.0 in the love series

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

21 year old Raquel Ridges life is simple and boring. She just goes to class, does her homework, and spends her free time eating, sleeping, or watching tv.

That is until one day she bumps into the Rui Jones.

He is the most feared and successful criminal in the city. He lives life and owns almost everything. He robs at least 7 different locations every day.

Read on to find out the story of the boring student, and the feared criminal.

⭒☆

STATUS

begin:
(will update when the first part comes out)
end:
not confirmed

SOCIALS

writing instagram: @/hcnnxh.writes
editing instagram: @/oh_exnoia

DISCLAIMER

This book is my own plot and ideas. I will report if copied. Please do not plagiarize my book as I worked very hard on this and came up with everything on my own.

This book will contain strong language and mature scenes therefore you have been warned. Read at your own risk.

Please don't hate on this book, the characters, or me in the comments, my message board, or dms. I won't tolerate the hate, and will report and delete your message right away. But feel free to fix my mistakes or grammar nicely.

Also considering that some of the characters might speak a different language, I might use google translate. Sometimes google translate isn't accurate and gives the wrong translation, so if that happens to be your language and it isn't written properly or doesn't make sense i'm sorry to offend you. You can always fix it in the comments and let me know.

By the way, half of this book is a joke. The characters are actually represented by characters I know in real life, the looks aren't the same but the names and personalities will be. The whole idea of this book is about a game I play irl, and all the friends I made from it.

Copyright © adcrehxnnxh 2021. All rights reserved.

═══════════════════
a u t h o r s n o t e

hii lovelies! in honour of for one to love reaching 1k ive decided to post like the synopsis of the book ig.

i hope u all are looking forward to reading it. i feel like this book may be one of my favs in the series bc it's the one i'm most close to in my heart. the aesthetics will be up soon x

bc i'm in love with olivia and sour i included favourite crime bc it matches the book.

"not every book has a happy ending"

ilysm <3
- hannah