Unbound

Harry Potter has been killed and Voldemort now reigns. As the second wizard of war ends, the dark lord enacts a repopulation effort for the production of death eater children. Draco Malfoy has climbed up the ladder to become the dark lords right hand - the High Reeve - and is sent a slave to be the surrogate for the promised Malfoy heir.

This is dark work and readers discretion is advised.

This work is inspired and written along side 'Manacled' by SenLiYu with her permission and open book policy.

OoOoO

AHHHH OMG!!!!!

Ok so this literally just 'Manacled' from Dracos POV!!!!!!

The first chapter should be released today and I'm so excited!!!!

The author will be posting regular updates  for posts on her Twitter, acciosashaa.

Also if you're on Tiktok, a user by the name 'high.reeve.dracos.bitch' will be a beta on the fanfic, and posted a very informative Tiktok for this fanfic on her account, I think Included most of the info she said here though (I couldn't put the video here 😭).

The author doesn't have a ao3 account yet, but when she gets one it should be posted there too.

Now please remember this is still a really dark fanfic, I don't know exactly what TW's to put because it hasn't been released yet, but the author put a A/N in the first chapter with all the things you should be aware of, so please read that.

Status: ONGOING

Parts: 0 so far, but the author said on her Tiktok that she's aiming for about 80+

Rating: idk because I haven't read it yet, but I've heard the author is a great writer so it should be good

Author: acciosashaa
'accio.sashaa' on Tiktok, I recommend following her on Tiktok for updates