☕3:Coffee crazy

Meanwhile.....

"Um, guys, I'm going to watch Netflix and have some coffee for the rest of the day," I said while setting up everything.

Okay, with everyone gone I'm gonna be home alone all day I have the TV and coffee machine to all to myself and today is going to be great.

As I giggled gleefully while watching Ginny and Georgia on Netflix, the door flew open, and a gust of wind brushed by my arm.

"Oh my gosh, what is it now?" I groaned. "Sorry, we had to come back early, the store was closed," Anna explained. "Ohh, Ginny and Georgia, let's go change Anna, then we'll watch it with her," Kendra told Anna, and they hurried upstairs to change.

Great, my perfect day was ruined, well at least I still had my warm cup of white coffee.

"Okay we're done," Anna said as both of them sat down beside me. I was kinda upset that my day alone was ruined but at least I got to spend time with my two best friends in the whole wide world.

I couldn't remember the last time I when we had a movie night together as just three of us. As Anna fell asleep on my shoulder, Kendra and I made ourselves two cups of white coffee.

Honestly, this was my sixth cup of coffee for the day, I really was coffee crazy.

We slept at 3:16am, and woke up at 6:03am, and college starts at 8:00am.

That morning.....

"Oh shit, I'm gonna be late for my college lessons," I sighed. "Oh my gosh, can you sigh more quietly, wait,  we all slept on the couch last night! Kendra remarked. "Yeah, and Anna is still asleep," I said. "Well I'm gonna go shower, you'll wake her up,"Kendra said and left me with a calmly resting Anna.

"Ann, Anna, Annalisa, wake up!" I said and shaked her arm vigorously.

'' I'm awake," she groaned.

*Sorry about the short chapter*