Chapter 3

Tori's POV
I woke up on a very comfortable bed. Shouldn't I be fighting those shitty monster fucks? Why am I here? Where am I? I then saw a girl about 7 feet tall who looked like some demon angel hybrid having some kind of emotional breakdown. There was a woman next to her in very fancy clothes who wasn't helping at all. Why wasn't she helping her!? That bitch! I jumped up from the bed I was on and immediately fell to the ground. The demon girl ran over to me and held my hand. Suddenly all my scars from fighting were healing. I could feel my wings again. She then basically collapsed from the pressure and loss of energy. I did my best to prevent her from falling. I did have some experience, traveling with Ranboo. She slowly turned into an almost normal looking girl, except she had wings and horns. She looked like the stereotypical female brunette. Brown hair, green eyes. The most simple of a royal type dress you could get. She also had glasses. I was mad she used her energy on me when she could have used it on Dream! A villager gave her a poisonous potato, but she didn't recognize it. "What the fuck were you thinking!?" I said, barely containing my anger. She has some burst of energy and was able to stand. She quietly yelled "Language!"
"Language my ass. I don't have time for bullshit. You need to heal Dream. She is the one with the dirty blonde hair. She was poisoned by a villager but didn't realize it. Please help her. Her real name is Clara, but she prefers Dream. We can introduce ourselves after."
"O......okay." she walked over to Dream and turned into her demon form. She then touched Dream and she instantly looked better. The girl transformed back into her normal self and collapsed. I caught her quickly and put her on the bed I was sleeping on. She has fainted from loss of energy. Then, two other brunettes entered. I recognized them immediately. "DIANA! TUBBI!" Diana looked a little different. More royal, regal. I ran towards them and gave them a hug. Even though I haven't seen Diana for ten years, she still had the oversized sunglasses that I stole from Momza. Her hair and figure were still the same. Tubbi looked better than ever. We haven't seen each other for two year, but she had the exact bandana I gave her, using it as a hair tie. I looked around and saw the bandana she gave me on the shelf next to my bed. I picked it up and tied it around my neck. We were all finally together again. Me, Diana, Tubbi, and Ranboo.