❤ Lay ❤

Hi there I'm Hailey! I'm 18 years old and love to goof around.

I have a best friend whose name is Hannah.

My mom and aren't really close but my dad and I are like best buds.
but let's get right to things shall we

°°°

It was just a regular Friday when my mom gets a phone call.

Hughh weird, my mom never walks off when she gets phone calls.. Wonder what's going on.

I try to listen at the door of course, haha!

I couldn't hear anything but a muffled sound.

So I waited and waited.

She was literally on the phone forever!

Then she came out of her room and said..

I just got a call from SM Entertainment and they want you to be an English singer for them, they want you to become one of their idols.

Omfg!! Did I hear that correctly.. I got offered as a trainee for SM! Omg!

The reason I'm so shocked is I'm a die hard EXO fan and will be around them! I can't believe this!

Then she said "we have to go to the airport Saturday(next day) and go up to Korea!

Oh my goodness, I have been wishing all my life to move to Korea, sadly I can't speak Korean! I mean I've tried but it never works out.

So once I told my mother I would do it I was stoked!

I then quickly ate my dinner, got a shower and went to bed. Hoping that the day would come quicker!

Next day:

Yayy! It's Saturday!

So I got up ate my breakfast, got dressed all fancy-like ❤ and got in the car.

It was a long flight from Florida to Korea so I had to pack everything I needed and get there!

Once we got to the airport I could feel my nerves tensing up.

I was so nervous because I'm American and I don't know how their going to treat me!

(Flew to Korea)

We finally got to Korea! Damn that took forever!

Once we got there we got an apartment for now because once I get into SM I'll have a dorm room of my own. ❤

We got to the apartment and then found out I had a person who worked for SM come pick me up.

I got into the car and he drove me there. When I walked in I had a little talk with the manager and they told me that I would have to start dancing and Korean lessons in 3 days.

Dang that's quick, but I can move into my dorm room and learn the place.

So I got my stuff and got into my room and the funny thing is I saw The Exo members in the hallway! They all looked at me funny like I was lost haha.

I then told them I'm new to the company and they all greated MD and bowed at me which was different than what I'm used too!

I bowed And smiled at each of them. ❤

After unpacking my stuff I went and called my mom telling her the news.

As the 3 days I had till I started I checked out the place, met the people, and even ate the yummy food from the food court.

3 days passed!

Now its time to start my dancing lessons!

I went into the practice room and started learning and figuring out the routine!

When while I was at it I saw someone watching me at the door.

Which is odd cause I didn't think anyone was gonna come!

Then I saw the cute guy with a dimple! Lay ❤

He saw that I noticed him and he came in and introduced himself.

I told him how much of a fan I was and that it was a pleasure to meet him.

Shockingly he came up to me and kissed me on the lips.

Woah!

Did that just happen!

My first kiss is with lay!

Holy crap!

Then once he done it he backed up smiled at me And walked off.

I didn't know what to do.

I mean come on, Lay from Exo just kissed me!

That's like every kpop exo fangirls dream!

Anyways I kept practising and finally got done!

I then went to my room to get a shower cause I was sweatttyyy!

When I walked in my room Lay was there. Hmmm.

I walked into my room and he came up to me grabbed my hands and said

"Do you want to be my girl?"

Me: "of course" ❤❤❤

Then to finalize this me and Lay stayed a couple for the rest of our lives!

We got married 5 years after meeting. ❤

I became a English/Korean speaking singer and dancer! (Famous) (:

Then me and Lay after 2 years of marriage had two babies together. He said we could give them american names so.

My baby boy's name was Sebastian!

My baby girl's name was Lily! ❤

We then lived happily ever after (: ❤

-----
I know this was short but its a one shot! Hope you guys liked it! Thank you for reading! Please check out my new and just started Kpop fan fiction "Love Bites" ❤