Don't Go

Good morning babe !
Taehyung whispered into my ear before pecking my lips.

Good morning !
I replied while yawning .

Umm why are you dressed so early in the morning ?

Because I got a call from the company when you were asleep that I've to show up there , it's urgent .

And what is that ?

I don't know either. (nervous laugh)

Wait than let me also get ready so we could go together.
I said getting off the bed when he pulled me back.

No you are not going anywhere because it's fucking sunday .

He then pulled the sheets over me after getting up .

I'll be right back from there until then you complete your beauty sleep .

He pat my head and kissed my forhead then walked over to the door..

I'll make the special breakfast for you today so come back on time we'll eat together.

Wow that's great !

I waved goodbye and smiled to him
He did same and stepped out of the door .

I went back to sleep holding taehyung's pillow because the scent of him makes me feel like he is with me.

X X X X X X

Taehyung where are you going ?

Tae answer me where are we and why is it so dark here ?

Tae.....
I grabbed his shoulders to turn him around !

Screams....

What happened to you why are you covered in blood ?
I questioned him in fear.

I couldn't stop crying after seeing him like this .

I'm sorry !!

What ?

I'm sorry Jimin ahh !!

No why what happeneded tae ?

I sputtered out crying and reached my hand to him and he suddenly disappeared from my sight .

Noooooooo... I yelled

TAE DON'T GO !!

PLEASE DON'T GO PLEASE DON'T GO!!

Taeeeee.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up panting and covered in sweat . My eyes are wet as if I cried for real while dreaming . My whole body was still shaking.
I took the glass of water from the table beside my bed and drank it in one gulp. I sighed in relief knowing that it was all a dream .
I kept the glass back to it's place and picked my phone , it was 2:00 clock in the afternoon and for my surprise taehyung not once called or text me . He told me he'll come back soon and still he isn't back home.
I started calling him but he didn't respond to me.

I wonder where are you and what you doing !
I said in a low tone

I hope you are fine I mentally thought and called him for one last time before going to the washroom .

When I get into the washroom I quickly undressed myself and turned the tap of hot shower . The events from the dream kept on running in my mind and I got goosebumps again .

X X X X X X

I step back into the room damping my hair and walked over to the phone .

I called at the company this time and and the receptionist picked up .