Part-15: Siege of Osmond IV!

Bio: General Blake Evans, is a member of the Prominent Army and Knights of Ivory.Blake is a dedicated veteran of the empire, serving since the reign of William Alexander. His experience comes from his many battles.Blake was also once an instructor at the Prominent Knights Acadamy in the City of Alexandra.

Lore: The Order of The Eternal Flame, is an organization of Magic, The Arcane, and Mysteries of Ter'ra. The Order resides on the mysterious continent of Evermore. Rarely any other society has seen a member of their Order.

Michael would fall to his knees and pray to the Gods. With the city in turmoil, brothers fighting amongst themselves, and the spread of pandemonium , it seemed all was lost for the empire. A scout of the emperor  would enter the tower of Saint Noah and inform him and the council that a branch of the priesthood was still in the monastery. Victoria advised Michael and the council that they should send the Watch to the monastery, while they evacuate.

Michael informed everyone that they will all go to the monastery to save the priest, then evacuate. Outside the city, General Blake's battle with Vera and Leo was nearing it's end. His men were all but near the siege weapons and were preparing to destroy them. As the two rebels began to embrace death, a knight of ivory informed the general of an approaching army.

The empire's reinforcements' had finally arrived, with Blake and his men releasing a victory cry throughout the battlefield. However this was not as it seemed, an archer of the approaching unit fired an arrow onto one of Blake's men's shoulder. This distraction gave Vera and Leo the opening to strike the general. Greatly wounding him.The general ordered his men to fall back to the city.

Vera and Leo welcomed the unit, as they bore the banner of the Lone Wolf King, these were reinforcements of the False King. Count Thorne of Ahlessia would lead this unit, as he addressed General Blake and his men;

Count Thorn:"BLAKEEEE!" The Empire Will no longer threatened my city and people. If you side with those who threaten the peace of our homeland, then you are an enemy of Ahlessia."

Vera would order her men to storm the city, while Leo commensed with the second bombardment. Blake would order his men to pull back, as they sought to regroup with Michael. The bombardment would decimate several buildings and structures of the capital , from the statues of former kings and queens, to temples and altar's of the Gods. Osmond would slowly fall, while being engulfed in flame.

At the central district of the city, Marcus continued his battle with Captain Taven Anderson,eventually bringing the captain to his knees, as the former prince stood over him with blade in hand. Taven spoke out against Marcus;

Taven:(gasping) "DAMN YOU!" Why couldn't you die like your pathetic father!?

Marcus placed his blade towards Taven's neck and demanded answers;

Marcus:" What do you know of my father's  death, speak!"

Taven: The bloody-hand still has business with you and I will avenge my sister you entitled bastard!"

Marcus: "YOU AND YOUR SISTER CAN ROT IN HELL!!!!

The False one would slit Taven's throat, as his steel blade was coated in crimson. Taven's dying words were; "Fate dealt you a bad hand!", which Marcus ignored and regrouped with his lieutenant. Rosa had intercepted a group of the emperor's guard and was successful in gaining information from one of them. Rosa informed Marcus, that Captain Jerrod took refuge in the Ivorian Castle. Marcus and his men hurried to the castle, as the city would soon be no more.

Vera and her men charged into the city along side Count Thorne, as they cut down soldier after soldier, to make their way to Marcus and the emperor. As they made their way to the Castle, Vera and the Count met Marcus and Rosa at the entrance to the castle. Vera informed Marcus that Blake and his men were looking to regroup with Michael at the Monastery and evacuate.

Marcus ordered Vera and Thorne to head to the Monastery, Rosa would guard the entrance with her men. Upon entering the castle, Marcus could hear Jerrod speak throughout the castle about all that had happened to him. He would follow Jerrod's voice, which led him to the main hall of the structure Upon entering the main hall, Marcus found Jerrod rejoicing over the current state of the empire;

Jerrod: (laughing) THIS IS IT, EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE HAS COME TO FRUITION! THE DEATH OF LORD WILLIAM, THE FALL OF OSMOND, THE EVENTUAL COLLAPSE OF THIS PATHETIC EMPIRE. YOU HAVE FAILD FALSE KING,FAILED,THEIR'S NO POINT IN...

Marcus pierced the mad man in the chest with his dagger, as he was rambling. With tears in his eyes, Marcus had avenged the death of his mother and sister and left the castle, as Jerrod fell to the ground and bled to death.

To Be Continued!