𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 // 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙅𝙤𝙫𝙞×𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

❦︎

You were Nervous. You could feel your heart beating out your chest, as you sat on a bench in the park, keeping an eye out for your date.
Your friends told you multiple times to ditch him and the date, all Rockstars are the same they constantly barked. With an Urge to prove them wrong, you went anyway.

It had been 20 minutes,
You sighed
'They were right' you thought, as you stood up, before you could go any further, a deep voice called your name..
You looked back too see a Tall, Masculine figure staring right back at you.
"Y/n? It's Jon I'm sorry I'm late"
He Said out off breath,
"I hope you didn't think I stood you up"
He Gestured for you too sit back down a warm smile Grew on his face.

It seemed like hours, you talked and talked, and laughed at eachothers jokes.
He told you stories about the band and their adventures. It was going perfectly.

Deciding too walk down too the beach too watch the sunset, you began too quiver from the sharp sea breeze,

"Hey y/n"
Jon gives you his jacket and Wraps his arm around you, you felt a warm arrow shoot through your body. You've knew this man for an hour yet it feels like forever.

He looks at you with his bright blue eyes, and you quickly shift your glance, acting as if you didn't notice him
But he noticed you, before you noticed
Him. You captivated eachother. Lost in eachothers gaze, He held your face and tucked your hair behind your ears. your lips crashed together and you melted, fully and completely into eachother, and it was like every previous moment leading up too this one didn't matter, like this was the beginning off a story.

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. :)
- 𝐋𝐨𝐳 ꨄ︎