ONE.

Third Person's POV.

It is a lovely tuesday morning, birds chirping so beautifully and a couple of leaves are dancing around, along with the flow of the wind. Min Yoongi, a man in his 20's, unemployed and is, ofcourse, asleep on his soft and comfortable bed.

On the other hand, There is Kang Haneul, Yoongi's roommate who is playing a song with a bluetooth speaker , turning it up as loud as he can. However, it couldn't wake Yoongi up.

" It doesn't work anymore, huh? " Haneul muttered before grabbing his pillow and hitting Yoongi with it not hard but also not softly, just right.

Haneul furrowed his eyebrows, seeing his friend not waking up yet. He got out of the room and grabbed a glass of water. Once he got back , he poured the water on Yoongi's face, smiling brightly upon seeing the reaction he wanted.

Yoongi screamed so loud, gasping for air, " I'M DROWNING- I'M DROW-- " he paused, observing the situation that he's in. Yoongi gasped and grabbed his pillow, using it as a shield, " How dare you do this to my beautiful face and ruin mY beauty sleep?! " he interrogated making Haneul laugh out loud and sit beside his best friend.

" Well, I've got good news ! " Haneul said making Yoongi look at him with a raised eyebrow.

" If it's a stupid ass blind date again. No, sire. " Yoongi replied, making Hanuel scratch the back of his head and disagree with Yoongi's reply.

" It's a job. " Haneul said, looking at the other with a face that almost resembles the lenny face.

Yoongi gasped by his statement and looked at his friend with hopeful eyes. " What is it? " he asked, feeling a bit giddy inside.

" You, my friend, is going to be the new manager of BTS  ! " Haneul stated so proudly, putting his arm on Yoongi's shoulder.

" Whoa! That's so coo--WAIT BTS?! " Yoongi asked, placing his hand over his mouth. Haneul nodded with his brightest smile painted on his face.

Yoongi felt so happy and thankful for his friend. All he did was laze around their apartment and Haneul is always the one who would pay for their bills. Everytime he applies, he never gets accepted. Now that he has a new job, which he wishes is going to end well.

---

Haneul told Yoongi what he has to do and Yoongi understood all of it. Now that he was done talking to Haneul, he got a ride to BigHit Building. He needed to go there so he could personally talk to Bang Hyungsik.

After a long talk, they headed towards BTS' dorm. Yoongi admired how simple the dorm looked. Yoongi is a big fan of BTS. He loves their songs and admires how handsome they are. Now that he is here he was very excited, it was his first time meeting then it person and he is going to see them almost everyday!

Mr. Bang led him to the dining room and there he saw the Six Boys, they were busy eating and wasn't informed that they were having a new manager. Mr. Bang clapped his hands together making the six boys put their all attention to him.

They greeted him and that made Mr. Bang smile, " I'm sorry for the disturbance. I'm here to introduce your new manager! " Mr. Bang announced, having a bright smile

Their previous manager resigned because he has to focus on more things and decided to not tell the boys or Mr. Bang.

The six boys had different reactions. Namjoon choked on the sausage he was eating. Seokjin spitting water on Hoseok's face making Hoseok squeak and scream, " Ew! Dirty waterr-! " Taehyung falling down from his chair. Jimin coughing real hard. Jungkook... who was laughing at his Hyungs.

Behind Mr. Bang, there was Yoongi trying to hold back his laughter. Mr. Bang, then shook his head slightly. The boys recovered and stayed silent to listen on what Mr. Bang had to say.

" Okay, Boys. This is your new manager, Min Yoongi. " Mr. Bang announced, thinking that Yoongi was just right by his side, not behind him. The six boys looked at him in confusion and asked where the said guy is.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, showing himself before crossing his arms, unconsciously frowning. Mr. Bang chuckled in amusement, his phone suddenly rang and answered it, he paused for a moment, seems like he was listening. " Well, I have to go now, boys. I apologize that I couldn't introduce you well, Yoongi. But- Uh- Please get to know eachother! " Mr. Bang stated before walking out from the dorm.

Yoongi was now panicking, he an urge to squeal and hug the six boys but he has to refrain himself. He was the manager after all.

All of the boys lined up in front of Yoongi and started introducing themselves.

" Hello! My name is Kim Seokjin, 28 years old. Nice to meet you ~ " he said with a smile, waving at Yoongi.

" I'm your Hope! My name's Jung Hoseok, 27 years old. Nice to meet you.  " he stated with a bright smile.

" Kim Namjoon, 26 years old. It's a pleasure to meet you. " he said formally, smiling at Yoongi.

" My name's Kim Taehyung, 25 years old. " he said, showing his beautiful boxy smile.

" Park Jimin at your service! Same age as Taehyung here. Nice to meet you! " Jimin stated, winking at Yoongi.

" Hi. My name's Jeon Jungkook, but you can call me Gguk, shortie. " He stated with an innocent bunny smile making Yoongi glare at him. Jungkook just looked at him with an innocent looking face.

" Your turn, Manager-nim " Namjoon stated with a smile

" My name is Min Yoongi, 28 years old " he muttered but still audible for the boys to hear. The boys were surprised, they thought he was atleast younger than Namjoon but he wasn't. They just looked at him with a surprised face and the stares just made Yoongi uncomfortable, and that was noticed by Kim Seokjin

" Hey, you guys are making him uncomfortable! " Seokjin exclaimed before pulling Yoongi into a hug, that made Yoongi slightly blush, he get to hug one of his idols. The others felt jealous but they shrugged it off. Why feel jealous to a guy you just met?

" Okay- " jungkook said breaking their hug. He grabbed Yoongi's chin making Yoongi look at him. Jungkook smirked and that made Yoongi panic, he didn't know what to do so he unconsciously kneed Jungkook's crotch

Jungkook screamed in pain while holding his crotch. The others were trying hard to hold their laughter but failed, making Jungkook glare at them.

---

" What ?! " Haneul exclaimed, " You kicked his crotch? " he asked between his laughter. Yoongi blushed and looked down, " That-That was-- I was protecting myself from dAnGer! " Yoongi exclaimed

---

Jungkook was seated on the couch, having a pack of ice on top of his crotch, " I can't believe it. " he paused, " He kneed my-- "

" Juancock. " Taehyung said, continuing the sentence. The others just laughed, remembering the incident earning a glare from the maknae

" I'm gonna make him regret doing that to me "  He muttered.