A Seemingly Normal Day

After moving into the new house I did the next logical thing other than buying food and went to buy furniture. Of all places IKEA was my best option. Not only was it close, but it also had great products. So that's what I did. I got into my car, started the engines, and took off. While driving I almost felt nauseous, almost like I got hit by something all of a sudden. I don't know though, I felt fine just a minute later. As I got out of my car I made my way to the entrance of the huge building. I thought I was feeling okay, but as I entered the building, my head felt like it was going crazy! At that moment I could've fell to the ground for reasons, although obvious, I still find hard to describe. I didn't though because I didn't want to make a scene. I just entered the building. Something felt wrong though, it's not a big deal, but no one, and I mean absolutely no one, was in the building. Of course I only stepped in and grabbed a cart, but even then this place would be packed. It doesn't matter though, I should feel lucky. As I went up the elevator and got to the technically first floor, I realized something was strange. I remember there being bedroom sets to my right and bathrooms and kitchens to my left. When I looked though, plants and outdoor decorations to my right and mattresses to my left. It's strange, but they could've changed things up a bit, since the last time I came was 3 years ago with my family. I was going to start walking but I stopped myself. I'm naturally an overthinker so I gave myself some time to overthink the past 40 minutes. So I drove to IKEA, felt nauseous, closed my eyes for a second and my surroundings changed. Got it, totally normal. Then I felt like fainting after stepping into IKEA. Also something that totally, 100%, happens every day. Lastly the IKEA completely changed from the inside. What in the world is going on with me today! Even after overthinking everything I still walked through the building. I took a right to the outdoor decor area to check out the possibly new things. I took another right and saw chairs and tables beyond the outdoor decor section. I looked at a few chairs and tables for a minute and turned back to mattresses-wait..no that isn't right. There's a wall, there's a wall! No, no, I took a wrong turn or- or I- what did I do wrong. I didn't drink in the past two weeks! As any normal person would do I set aside my empty cart and ran into the wall, falling back afterwards. "Ow." I said with confusion because I really just decided to run into the wall. I touched the wall and even punched and kicked it a couple of times to make sure everything was real. What in the actual world is going on here. Something is definitely wrong. I don't know exactly what. Something though, is definitely, certainly, wrong.