𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟻: 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛

Summary: Skeppy doesn't know how to bake but tries to make some muffins for BadBoyHalo

THANK YOU FOR 100 READS ❤️
—————————————————

Skeppy was in the kitchen, looking for bowls, spoons, the cooking book, the ingredients, and the apron so he doesn't get dirty.

You see, Skeppy was never a great baker or cooker. It was always Bad that had made the food for him so Skeppy really, really wanted to surprise Bad. He knew muffins were his favorite sweet so he wanted to make those.

The problem was, he was scared they were gonna taste bitter, and disgusting and he realized he didn't have all the ingredients as it said in the cook book.

It was currently 2:37, Bad comes outta work at  6:00 and gets home at 6:30. He thought he had more than enough time to get the muffins done. But boy was he wrong...

He went to the grocery store to buy his ingredients. He was making blueberry muffins. Bad's favorite type of muffin.

He needed secret items which got him really stressed, "Why are there so many things? Who the hell made this recipe!" Skeppy said to himself annoyed. Eventually after that long wait getting his stuff and the long line he made it outta the store and back home.

He looked at the time to make sure he had enough time, "Alright it's 3:18 which is not really good but time to make these muffins!" He said again, to himself.

He mixed, cracked eggs, stirred, got his hands dirty but eventually got a hold of it. 10 minutes into making the muffins he realizes he forgot something, "Ah! Dammit! I forgot to add the freaking sugar! How do I forget to add the most basic thing ever?" He then restarted the entire recipe again.

So he mixed, cracked eggs, added sugar, stirred, and again got dirty but the mix somehow managed to get on his apron,face, and arm. "God, this is such a mess." He complained.

He soon got the mix of muffins and put it in the oven, "Alrighty! It's 4:21, I finished the muffins now, I've got to wait till they finish baking. Imma go chill on the sofa actually!"

50 minutes go back and it's already 5. He smells an unpleasant scent. 'Oh shit...' He quickly ran to the kitchen and looked at the oven. The room was surrounded with smoke, the fire alarm started ringing, the unpleasant smell just kept getting worse & worse. He managed to take out the muffins and get all the smoke out. He was surprised. He thought it was gonna be as simple as beating BadBoyHalo in Minecraft.

"What the hell. Now I have to make the muffins again and now it's 5:40! Bad will be out soon but then again, I have 39 extra minutes. I guess I could do this quickly." Skeppy rushed to the refrigerator getting the ingredients again which looked like there wasn't much.

And again he mixed, cracked the eggs, stirred, & out the muffins in the oven. This time he was more cautious with keeping an eye on the muffins.

"Ding!" The muffins were ready! He grabbed the glove and got the muffins he tasted one and he liked it. It didn't taste bad and was decent! "Yes, finally! Now... I have a bunch of dishes and have to take out the trash, great...."

Skeppy ended up tired and once Bad came he was on the sofa and felt as if he was gonna explode.

"Hey Skeppy!!!" Bad said, smiling and walking towards Skeppy. "Hey Bad... how are you?" "I'm great! What about you, you seem tired, what'd you do?" Bad asked, "Well, I have a surprise for you that will explain everything so come with me"

Bad followed Skeppy to the kitchen and saw muffins on the table. He instantly got a bigger smile, ear to ear. "Skeppy!! There's blueberry muffins, yes!" Bad exclaimed. Skeppy laughed and was happy that Bad looked glad, "Yup, I made them myself and it was really stressful but I got the recipe!" "Wow really? Thank you Skeppy! I love you!" "Love you too bad"
—————————————————
Word Count: 675
I hope u like it i had to look in google for some ideas lol :p