Fusions/SU au

Fandom: Sander Sides

Main idea: Fusion

How it works: People CAN fuse but aren't allowed to unless they are of high status

Ex: A commoner is banned from fusions unless it's accidental as In getting married or if it's children ages 0-8

Genre (optional): Modern fantasy

Ex of story idea:

Far away in a country called (your choice), There was a king named David(place holder) he was labeled as "kind" and "generous" when in reality he was a tyrant and everyone knew but said nothing.

"You might be asking why not just stand up to him?"

It's because of how this world works.
In this world the strong rule over the weak. This is how the power rankings work:

No powers :
45% of the population

1 power :
32% of the population

2 powers :
10% of the population

3 powers :
2 % of the population

4➕ powers :
1 % of the population

These powers are based on the characteristics of a person. For example, A person can be happy but that doesn't define their character trait. The reason why some don't have these powers is that they have average human emotions or are just neutral.

This is how their world worked forever until a certain child was born.

(Hi! This is a warning from Nina. The reason why Galielith isn't here is that this isn't a real story so yeah...
The scene your about to see may be offensive or triggering or just cringy this might not be necessary but just in case here that's all later

)

This child was named Thomas Sanders.
His father had abandoned him believing he was not his legitimate child. His mom is no more than a commoner, without any powers and he was thought to be the same when in reality he was far more powerful than people thought. When Thomas was 10 he was prescribed with M.P.D or multiple personalities disorder but it was a cover-up.

Time skip 15 years and now he's 25.
The day before his birthday. He diced that today was the day he was going to man up and go to the chapel.
The reason why the chapel is so important is that it had a crystal ball that can tell you what powers you have/if you have any powers (don't worry this isn't necessarily). Thomas was too scare to do it because he didn't want to disappoint his mother at all that's why he's doing it now.

He walked into the church and stood in front of the crystal ball waiting for the priest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'It's been 30 minutes where is he!' Thomas thought in frustration. He was a very patient person but this was going overboard. 'Fork it.' He thought. Reaching his hand to touch the crystal ball he put his hand on it delicately as to not break it.

THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG TO WRITE SO THIS IS A TEMPORARY BYE THE PIC BELOW WILL DISAPPEAR WHEN THIS IS DONE.

Nina is sorry about Arthur-Sama's behavior please forgive her...

What's up my little sinners I'm back.

And it flashes three different colors.