Chapter 6- Pressing Send

Vanessa's P.O.V.

The sun glared through the blinds and into my eyes.  I pull myslef out of the bed and into the bathroom.  Ew, I look like a gorilla.  I grab my last pair of cloths in my suitcase.  My last day in New York City then I have to go home to college applications and my boss yelling at me.  I straighten my hair and let my bangs hang.  I put my red lipstick on.  I slip my jeans and a black tanktop.  I look in the mirror.  There were the scars. I knew what I was going to do. I need to explain to Niall my scars.  I walk out of the my room to Kayla sitting on  her computer. She looks up at me.

"Hey I made our show a Twitter and each of us a personal account!" She says

"Whats our names?" I say back

"Mine is KayKay102 yours is VannyPooh45 and our shows is OfficialVannyKayShow." She says

"Thanks is it the same password as always?" I say

She nods. I type the username and password and open to see that the fans have started to follow.  I decide to follow some famous people. I remember that all of One Direction have Twitters. I follow all of them and put my phone in the counter.

"We need to tell the fans, you know like a video update" Kayla says

"Okay we will make it after breakfast." I say

I decide to go say hi to the guys.  I walk over to the door and open it.  Kayla looks up in confusion.

"What? I can't go say hi to them?" I say

"Vanessa, you can't." She says

"Why?" I say

"They left about an hour ago." She says

"WHAT? THEY LEFT AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?" I scream

"I thought you saw thier tweets!" She says back

I run over to my phone and go to Twitter and to thier pages.

Harry_Styles: In the plane back home!

Real_Liam_Payne: Had fun this weekend but it will be good to get home

My heart droped. Niall doesn't know why I have scars! I didn't know what to do so I broke down.  I fell to the floor in tears.

Niall's P.O.V.

I am jolted awake by a pillow to my head. It was Louis.

"Vanessa has a Twitter now!!!! You should tweet her!" He shouts

I grab my phone and find her account.  Her profile picture is of her in a gummybear shirt. I decide to direct message her because I don't want any angry fans.

Niall Horan: Hey Vanessa!!!

I press send.  I don't know of she will reply. We sort of left without telling her or Kayla.  We feel bad but we had to. I look over at Harry who is on Twitter too.  He is direct messageing Kayla I think.  Soon he looks back at us.

"Kayla say Hi to all you guys." He says

"Tell her that she needs to post the video of you dancing on thier channel!" Louis says

"NOOOOO" Harry yells

We all laugh.  

Kayla's P.O.V.

Here we are again, with Vanessa crying on the floor.  I should just have told her when she first came out.  I sit next to her and pull her into a hug.  I hear her phone buzz. I stand up and grab it and see what it says. It says that NiallOfficial has sent you a direct message. I almost scream.  I practically throw the phone at Vanessa.  Her face lightens up.  My phone buzzes after that.  Harry direct messaged me! OMG OMG OMG OMG. I open it.

Harry Styles: Heyyyy Kaylaa

I type back right away.

Kayla Anderson: Hey Harryyyy!!

We message back and forth for awhile then he does the unthinkable. GIVES ME HIS FREAKIN NUMBER. I look at Vanessa and she gives me the same facial expression back.  WE HAVE NIALL HORAN AND HARRY STYLES NUMBERS. I text him and get into a good conversation.  Then he facetimes me. I freak out and show Vanessa she screams at me to answer it. I answer it and right there is Harry. He waves and says hi. I hear Niall say somthing to him but I can't hear it.  He says that Niall wants to talk to Vanessa. Jeez, she has some explaining to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYYY GUISEEEEE!!!

NOT MUCH HAPPIN IN THIS BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL hehehe

Questions <3

Will Vanessa talk to Niall?

What do you think about Kayla and Harry?

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN

LATER CHILDRENNNNNNN

Love <3

Emma ^-^