Chapter II.I - Vacation Days

'Sunshine my brother. Time to wake up!' Next morning comes faster than Tim anticipates. Elizabeth opens the curtain allowing the sun to reach the bed and Tim's eye. It's morning now. He looks at the alarm clock on the table next to his bed and see that it's only 7 o'clock in the morning. He gave a spare key to this place to Elizabeth, in case of emergency and convenience as many times that he has to asked Elizabeth to bring something from here to the hospital.

'Ellie! It's bloody 7 o'clock. Why do I have to get up this early?' He frowning and mutter without open his eyes.

'You have a plane to catch, remember silly?' Elizabeth opens the wardrobe and put clothes in a leather suitcase she found in the room.

'What plane? If I don't remember wrong. I believe that this is my vacation and can wake up at any bloody time I want.' Tim got up, sit on the bed rubbing his eyes. He waring only a boxer when he sleeps. Elizabeth ignores his behavior and continue packing the bag.

'It is your vacation but I already book you a plane ticket and packing your bag. You can sleep in the car. So, get up, get dress and get in the car.' She concluded and point her hand to the bathroom as a sign for him to take a shower.

'It's no win with you, isn't it?' He flipped the blanket off him, get off the bed and walk to the bathroom.

'Alright, I'm getting up now.'

'Don't forget the breakfast on the table. PB and Jelly like mum used to make for us.' She yelling from the living room as she put books, tablet and his Bluetooth headphone in a small bag that he could us as a carry-on.

'Where is the car's key?' Elizabeth yelling in to the bathroom as Tim taking shower. She didn't want to buy a car, since she usually take subway to work. Tim has one but rarely use it because he always at the hospital. So, she borrows it sometime to go see their mother or to go out with friends.

'On the bowl next to the door.' He answered while walking out of the bathroom with one hand on a towel on his waist and another one on a towel on his head. Showing off perfect little abs on his white stomach. Tim is really white. His whole body has the same color because he spending a lot of time indoor inside the hospital in London which has a lot of rainy weather.

'Found it! You know that you should spend more time in the sun, right? You look a vampire now. I'm waiting in the car. Don't make me pay the doorman to drag you down there, okay?'

'Just go. Ellie!!' She takes the car keys out of the bowl and leave while laughing at him.

At the airport after parking, Elizabeth drags her brother to check-in the bag and put him in front of the escalator with a sign that say departure.

'You have to go to gate No.41. I won't leave the airport until you sent picture on the plane to me, alright?' Tim nodded quietly as he just woke up from a nap in the car and wave his hand while going up the escalator still half as sleep.

'Is he gonna be, okay?' Elizabeth mutter to herself.

Tim travels outside of England before but only to the country that have people who speak English like Europe and America. He went to study at New Zealand on as a research follow for 6 months. That is the closest thing to where he is right now. 'Thailand – Land of Smile' a small country in South East Asia famous for their tourist attraction like beaches, Temples and foods. They say that here has the most street food in the world. Tim arrived at the airport after quite a long flight. He had two meals and a lot of naps. So, now he's ready to go on an adventure.

'Beaches, here I come' Tim get on the van he rented and start off his journey.

With a long flight and WIFI on board, Tim spends sometime doing research on the country he's going to visit. Thailand is a religious country especially Buddhism. Everywhere you go you will see a lot of temples and religious architecture. Thailand divided in to 4 parts based on culture as North, East, Central and South. In the north you have mountains, Waterfalls, Dams and Nature. In Central, you have Bangkok the capital city, hubs of all civilization. In the east, you have mix culture from Cambodia and Laos. And in the south, you have beaches, Island, and Ocean. Since he wants to relax, get sometime with the sun on the sand and work on some tan like his sister said. Tim chooses to go to the south part of Thailand. And the place he chooses is a province call 'Prachuap Khiri Khan' which only 3 hours by car from the airport.

'Sawadee Ka' The receptionist put her hand together and lower her head a little bit to greet him. He learns later that this is the way people here do when they meet someone call 'Wai'.

'Welcome to Resto Sea Resort - Baan Krut, how can I help you?' The receptionist with a perfect English accent asked when he stop at the lobby desk.

'Hi, my name is Tim Bradley. I make a reservation for a room here this morning.'

'Just a moment, let me check the booking record.' She opens a book record on the computer.

'Here is it. You room number is no.4. Our closest cabin to the beach.' She picks the key up from counter and hand it to him with a big smile.

'Would you like some coffee or tea? It's on the house.' She asked after they finish register Tim as a guest.

'That's okay. I just got some on the way here.'

'Please wait here a little bit. Our staff will take you to your room shortly.' She pointed him toward a sofa and walk to the back. Shortly after that receptionist come back a young man approach Tim with a big smile. He wearing a grey polo shirt with the resort logo.

'Hi, There. Is this all your luggage?' He tilts his head to the side as he asks the question.

'Yes, it is' Tim answered.

'Okie dokie, my name is Ton. Please follow me this way. Come. Come' He's pick up his bags and start walking. Ton's accent seems a little strange and funny in his opinion. After a short walk from the lobby. They arrived at Tim's room. It's small cabin with a long glass window from floor to ceiling on the beach side and a white clean wall on the other side with a personal pool facing the beach. Tim gives a tip to Ton with a cash with a 100 number on it, after he drop the bag inside the room. He received it with a big smile on his face and leave the room. off his jacket, throw himself on the bed and closed his eye.