The end or just beginning

The war was over the villains had retreated and came to an agreement every one was happy....

Or so they thought. There was a new time starting that unfortunately starts with there kids.        But first I need to tell you a bit about the Treasure family they had 17 kids and 2 adults but the youngests were supposed to be the ones that took over there ...  "business"   but  they didn't want this and I shall tell you why.......

The Treasure family was a well known family of assassins that killed to kill. When the the youngests acted out  of line the parents decide they would just sell them of to other rich families. And that was Alex and Luna's (See the last chapter if you don't know who they are) life sold and bought sold and bought. But they have something only a few people have a spirit animal now don't say we all have one we just don't know what they are no no no these spirit animals are actual animals that well be with you till the day you day. One of the essayer ways to hide them is to have them in dormant state which is a tattoo somewhere on your body. A few are called great beasts because of how they helped in the war and died honorable. A new time is here yes yes indeed there being reborn as spirit animals, and who they choses may be a bit surprising.

              A/n-  It's so bad I'm sorry I don't really know how to write stories and yes MHA characters are going to be in this just not this chapter sorry Author -chan out