Chapter 1(Julia POV)

It was time.

I just came out of the bathroom after a warm shower, and as I looked at my clock, I realized I was very very late.

I got dressed in my black oversized hoodie, black jeans, and cap. You might be wondering why am I dressing up like I'm going to rob a bank. 

My relationship with black things was unexplainable.

I ran down the flight of stairs from my room and quickly put on my mask and sneakers. Getting out of the front door, I grabbed my phone and screamed over to my mom,"I'm Leaving!!".

Briskly walking towards the stadium, I almost fell when suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

I was trying to get up, and as I looked up to see the person who helped me, my breath hitched.

Holy shit, I'm fucking dreaming.

There was the guy whom I never expected to even look at me. His gorgeous, melted chocolate brown eyes were staring down at mine, and seemed to be staring down at my soul.

Breathe Julia, breathe.

"Are you alright??" his sexy voice seemed to break me from the trance I was in.

"Y-yeah I-i'm fine..." I stuttered out while trying to fix my clothes up.

"Are you sure you're alright? Your ankle seems to be twisted," he said grabbing my wrist as I tried to get up and almost fell down again. His touch sent sparks all over my body.

Before I could say anything , he spoke up again ," I can drive you to the stadium and we'll get someone to tend to you, like if you're okay with it??" he said with a smile that made my heart beat faster.

" Okay Thanks." I was lost for words. He helped me get up, and supported me with his shoulder as he took me to his car.

Holy freaking shit, he is too close. 

My cheeks were flaming hot. He helped me sit into the passenger seat and as he sat down in the driver's seat, he bent over me, his face barely inches away from mine.

Okay, I'm officialy dead now.    

He clicked in the seatbelt and went back to his position. As the engine started, he spoke up," I'm Finn by the way."

Oh I freaking knew.

" I-i'm Julia." I replied and inner facepalmed as i stuttered.

"I know. We're neighbours right?? Your building faces mine. " he said as he looked at me and passed a quick smile.

The guy I've stalked for years now, my lifelong crush, is sitting right next to me. Shit, I'm sitting in his car, filled with his beautiful scent.

You have a boyfriend girl, get over him already.

" Yeah we are," I said glancing at him and immediately looking away as my cheeks turned red.

As he concentrated on the road ahead, I took my time to take in everything. His defined muscles, his floppy black-brown hair, his cute little nose and his full pink lips.

His lips.... oh freaking god what's happening to me. Stop looking at his lips.

As we turned down towards the stadium, I took off my seatbelt, ready to run off as soon as the car stopped, and when I tried to get off and run away, I freaking fell down.

How can I fucking forget I injured my ankle.

He came running from the other side and helped me get up, his touch making my skin tingle.