0.0 : Summary

this might be the average guy gets girl story...but then again...
||
selena dubai. she has a habit of picking up too many boys, making other girls jealous, and placing number one on the 'bad girl' rankings at her high school, mill creek. one day she encounters a boy that throws off her groove completely. jonathan finnick may be the end of her.
||
'So I've heard that you've finished the study guide that Parkers assigned.' She said as she leaned onto the table.
'Hasn't everyone?' He asked as he kept writing his notes.
'Probably, but I don't want just anyone's brain puked up on a paper. I want the right one. I've also heard you're a top student from wherever you transferred from.'
'Yeah, I was in the top 50 of my class...what is it you want?' Jonathan asked removing his glasses.
'Your answers, honey.' Selena said with a chuckle. 'Isn't that obvious?'
'Oh, of course you do. Sorry, I don't share answers with others.' He stated bluntly as he rose and left Selena, the oppressor, dumbfounded.

. . . . .
I own none of the images or videos unless specified.
-
The chapters and such will be divided like a play... sort of. There will be acts and scenes, acts functioning as the chapters and scenes being, well the scenes in the chapters. So, 2.1 would be chapter 2, scene one. You follow me?
-
Lowercase in summary intended.
-
published 02/21/15 @ 0025 eastern time.
-
edited 02/25/15 @ 15:56 eastern time.
edited 03/08/15 @ 20:04 eastern time.