Show Time

Mary Helen and Ginger made there way back to down town, "I can't believe I got the short straw" Ginger whined, Mary and Helen looked at each other with a semi nervous glance "yeah... what are the odds" Helen said trying not to look at her in the eyes "anyways, don't worry about it I am sure that you'll be fine...hopefully" Mary said trying to sound confident "can we at least draw one more time" Ginger pleaded with a pitiful look "no!" Helen and Mary said at the same time almost shouting.

♡♡♡♡

Spinel was in your room trying to convince you that you needed to stay. You frowned "but why? can't I at least leave with you Spinel, I get a bit...uneasy without you here" you said slightly blushing tucking in you robe a bit tighter Spinel sighed "I would love to doll but, remember how I said I have to keep up my act for the girls here?" she said cupping your chin, you nodded in response "that would mean I would have to kiss you a lot and not just a peck" you fliched a bit as Spinel continued "and most likely grab you in a lot of uncomfortable places like here" she said lightly touching your hip your cheeks burned just having her hand on you hip. As Spinel sighed snapping you out of your thoughts a bit "which judging from your reaction now and from me just kissing you earlier that they would see right through our little lie" you frowned knowing she was right "ok, I will stay here" you said sitting down on the bed "but can I ask you about something Spinel? I heard someone mention something about moving what's that about?" Spinel at first looked surprised then her expression quickly turned to anger "those girls can't keep their mouths shut for one second" Spinel said in a hushed tone, but before Spinel could answer your question Penelope walked in the room.

♡♡♡♡

Penelope held a clipboard as she walked in "sorry to interrupt your time with Y/N Madam but you have a loan request" Spinel got up from the bed and walked towards her "Penelope why are you coming to me about a loan? you know very well that Lacy can handle it" Spinel said waving her off, but Penelope handed her a piece of paper from her clipboard "but Madam" Spinel glared at Penelope looking like she was about to do something unsavory "what?" Penelope shivered "u-um, t-these are the girls who exchanged Y/N h-here for a that a loan less t-than 4 weeks"

Spinel expression changed looking a bit confused as she snitched the paperwork from her 'Money needed: ($10,000) What are you will to give to in exchange for this money? If person give name: drug tester (Ginger Jones). Spinel huffed 'fuck another person trade for cash, they must really be desperate for cash or...fucking stupid, wait a minute if there that desperate for money then they be willing to do anything for cash' but then Spinel got an idea along with a small smile that made Penelope look some what at ease "Penelope, I want you to have those three girls meet me in my meeting room, I will be there in 5 minutes" Penelope bowed in response and she left.

♡♡♡♡

You looked at her confused "wait Helen Ginger and Mary are back for more cash?" you asked honestly wondering if you should beat them or thank them for what they did to you. Spinel turned to you and smiled "don't worry doll I have the perfect plan for those rotten fuckers" you looked at her with a worried look "Spinel w-what do you mean by that?" Spinel smirk as she sat on the bed with you "well the thing is Y/N I have got myself in a bit of a situation with concerns about my...'not so legal' products being discovered by the cops especially with them cops from the Crystal district" you gasped a bit covering your mouth, Spinel then tapped you nose "but, with your friends back desperate for more cash they will make easy targets for pinning all that stuff on them leaving getting me and my girls off the hook" at first you smiled but as you thought about it more you frowned not knowing if you should let Spinel go through framing them with her crimes, but then thinking how they just handed you to a mob boss without knowing if you were going to be abused or worse "well how are you planning on making sure they fit the profile? they don't exactly look or act the part of 'boss' " you said knowing they really had no leadership skills...well maybe Mary.