Chapter One

He had been seeing an odd white glow on the top of the mountain, it did not exactly have an official name but most people call it the Witcher mountain because of a very old legend about a man with long snow white hair and a pair of bright golden yellow eyes that oddly enough had slitted pupils, of course at first he had thought that he was just working too hard and that he had started to see things that were not there or perhaps it was just a campsite but then he had heard people talking about it in town, as well as the fact that when people had gone up there to investigate the light they found no sign of any one there and that they had heard some kind of very strange animal there that was probably very dangerous to people.

Lex had told his best friend since they were both in high school together, Clark Kent all about this since it might be a good idea for them to try getting a look at this animal, especially since he was actually a whole lot tougher than he seems, plus he has this way with animals where they seem to trust him. He honestly wondered if perhaps his own best friend was deeply connected to them all some how because even completely wild animals would just instantly warm up to him as though they all know him very well or as if he was one of them. Lex had even seen a whole entire pack of wolves walk right up to him and just started licking him as though he was a wolf pup in need of grooming instead of a human boy, honestly it was pretty adorable.

Those three large wolves that had appeared to have fought many battles, only just based on all of the scars that they had on them, had even followed him around wagging their tails and staying very close to him. Lex had also even seen those wolves around the town some times and they had always seemed to be far more intelligent than normal members of their species should be even having appeared to be reading a poster. Of course he has not really told well any one about that but he could see them really moving their eyes they same way that humans do when they read, and he was pretty sure that he had really even also seen one of these very large wolves even rolling both of their own eyes at someone too. Lex had been wondering if there was a way for him to see if these wolves were indeed a possibly whole entire new breed of wolf that was extremely intelligent with out accidentally hurting one of them. He had figured that he can think about that part after he and Clark investigate the Witcher mountain. Lex really had plenty of information about the mountain's terrain as well as the climate there.

He was actually pretty excited about this.  Well this was mostly because Lex had not gotten a chance to see His best friend Clark in a while. He had wondered if perhaps his friend may have changed at all in the very long six months since he had last seen him.

Lex was pretty sure that if his best friend has changed at all in any way he would just have a little bit less of an accent on him.

He had just gotten a text from him that had said that he will be arriving in the town in about a week or more so he also has plenty of time for him to also gather what very little but very much completely vital bit of information that there is about this animal on the Witcher mountain. Lex was able to pull just enough strings for him to find out even more about the odd place and he had even discovered that at some point a couple of people had indeed lived all the way up there on the mountain top as well as that they were also apparently Witchers, it had appeared that the mountain top was the location of the school of the Megalodon which was very much odd because that very particular kind of prehistoric shark had not even been discovered yet. He had also found out that a couple of people had claimed to have seen giant sharks flying through the very air as if it were water, of course their claims had all thought to have been some weird hoaxes or the result of a few too many drugs but there have been fresh shark teeth found in the area of the Witcher school there in the mountain.

Lex had then wondered if perhaps all of these claims and the Witcher school of the Megalodon as well as all of the very odd things that the people have all been seeing on the mountain are all completely connected to each other in some very odd way or if perhaps they were all actually completely different from each other.

Well either way, for the both of them in a way, for worse or for better he as well as his own best friend will most definitely find some thing very interesting up there in that mountain top with that possibly very much legendary Witcher school of the Megalodon there as well for them to be able to investigate if they want to.

Lex could practically see himself and his best friend going through the place where warriors had all been trained at while they are also investigating both the odd white glow as well as the animal that is probably still in there. 

He had just then even thought about just going all the way over there on to the Witcher mountain all alone but he had then remembered that he could very well get lost there and then Clark would have to either call the police or search for him by himself.