Party?

I prepared to be hit as I walked into the next room with father. "Micheal." he said sternly
Changing to Williams POV bc why not ¯\_()_/¯
"Y-yes father?" I could see the fear In his eyes, sighed then said "I fine with you being gay Micheal-" I didn't get to finish because Michael blurted out "I biromantic not gay" "okay, either way me and your mother support you" Micheal smiled and let out a sigh of relief. "BUT DONT TRY TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR MIDJET BOYFRIEND IN THIS HOUSE!" I shouted. Micheal turned red "o-okay dad" he said.
About a month later bc  have no ideas :D Mikes POV
I was at my locker grabbing my book bag about to head home and over-heard two people talking "have you heard about the party tomorrow night?" "yeah,I heard everyone in our grade is invited!" I was curious about this party so I walked up to them, "I heard y'all talking about a party,what party?" the one facing the other way turned around and said "oh, the party at downing street!" hm.. Maybe. I Should go.. "Can you give me the persons address?" I asked. "Sure it's _____" "okay thanks!" I said as I dashed to meet Ethan where we meet everyday to walk home with together,he was waiting for me. As we were walking down the street I was telling him about the party. "Do you want to go?" Ethan said "yeah it seems like it would be fun!" I said "are you sure your father would allow it?" "I'm not sure but I'm asking my mom" "oh okay then" I then leaned down to Ethan's height and kissed him and walked down the walkway to my front door, I the window beside the door I seen C.C looking at me In awe. I walked and him and Elizabeth run up to hug me, I hugged them back then told mom about the party. "Will there be drugs and will they be doing things you shouldnt be doing?" my mom asked me "no mom! Even if there was Id leave!" "okay the sweetie you can go." I did a girly squeal. My mom chuckled and I turned red from embarrassment. I'm so happy I can go to this party!

This was 390 words in total!