Our Rise to Fame (X-Factor, Justin Bieber, and One Direction FanFic)

Prologue:

      Have you ever wondered what it is like to be on the X-Factor or anything like that? Even to win? Well Elouise, Eric, and Monroe did. After Monroe and Elouise's London Academy of Music(LAOM)  scam was played on them they thought that they would never have the potential to become famous singer/rappers. So Elouise was watching T.V and saw that that week she would be visiting her aunt and uncle in her home town of London that the X-Factor auditions would be taking place 15 minutes away from her aunt and uncles house. She told her sister through adoption, Monroe, about it. The week after she will be getting home the X-Factor will be in Manhattan and they live in Washington Heights. They thought it was weird because it is also the first British-American X-Factor and Elouise is British and Monroe is American. So they thought that it was a sign that they were that close to their towns and that it was British American. After their LAOM disaster that it was their only hope. So here's their story. The story of 3 kids and their Rise To Fame.

        Hello all of my lovelies:) This is a lead off story of  'London Academy of Music' made by @Celena_Obey:) But my story is veryyyyy weird, okay! It starts out with the end of this book:) so just bear with me! i might be giving away the surprise of who won but the really story it how they got to where their are:) hence the name 'Our Rise To Fame' so thank you to all who is reading! and please vote and tell others about this story! ooooooo and comment any ideas you have:)

                                                                                                                      ---- Emilyxxx