Aftermath

Adrien POV
I woke up with the sound of Luka chuckling as he played my hair, I quickly hid inside the blanket to cover my embarrassment.
"Oh so my kitten woke up?" said Luka "no...?" I said as he hugged me outside the blanket. "Hmmm, but I loved the things you said yesterday" he said as i poked out head to see him but my embarrassment hadn't gone yet, as I looked him up and down I saw his boner and was quite surprised seeing he is still active down there..

"Uh, Luka your buddy down there looks quite big.. just saying" I said as he kissed me on the forehead, "I could help you you know...", "No thank you kitty, you look tired from yesterday already" he said as I blushed "Now now Adrien I think it's more or less time to get ready to go to school" he pulled me up and took me to the bathroom, "Nooooooooooooo" I said "Let's bunk school today please?" "Nu uh kitty, would you like your father to know this, hmm?" He said. "Ughh fineeeeee" I said as he helped me get ready.

Not gonna lie but Luka looked so cute with his bed hair that I couldn't help but kiss him, He glared over me and grabbed me by the hands and took me to the shower "You really know how to seduce me huh?"

Luka POV
"I don't understand.." Adrien said with a cheeky smile. This boy really knows how to get me crazy. I kissed him hard until he started hitting me on the back with his hand to get me to stop, "I hope that taught you a lesson kitten" I said hoping he wouldn't get me even harder. "Ok.. but I wanted to do it again with you tho.."

Adrien POV
I wanted to get revenge on him because he kissed me so hard.. and it worked, he quickly changed the topic hiding his blushing face "Cmon let's go Adrien we are getting late.." he said.. "Oh and where's the betrayer?" I said with a tilting my head "He went to play ladybug's kwami" he said "So are we dating now..?" He said with a blushing face "Do you want to?" I said with a cheeky smile, "Mmmhmm" he said as I hid my face with embarrassment

Luka POV
I really want to make him mine but the sudden thought made me embarrassed "Let's date" he said. I quickly kissed him with happiness as he kissed me back.