Chapter 1

Alex's POV

I was running around the house, getting ready for school, I chucked on a pair of black leggings, a grey singlet with a black leather jacket to top it off. I slipped on a pair of my white converse along with putting my hair in a messy bun. I went to the front door, grabbed my bag and skateboard and skated out the door, to hell.

As I arrived at school I skated to my best friend James, and yes my best friend is a boy. We fist bumped, got our stuff from the lockers and skated to our first class, English. When we got there, we went to our seats at the far back corner and I kicked my legs up on the desk. I looked around to see who's in my clas- oh great, the cheerleader squad. I groaned and rolled my eyes, great way to start my first day with squealing cake faced girls.

As the teacher walked in I placed my feet down, not wanting to start shit on my first day. Then I got a piece of paper and started writing down notes, ugh boring...

'After school'

I grabbed my bag from my locker and skated out of the door with a few grinding and tricks along the way as I skated home. When I got home I went straight to my room and jumped on my laptop and watched a few videos on tricks and that. I did that until I heard my mother call me for dinner. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, mama love me some food even though I don't gain weight as easily. I scoffed down my food, very lady like and ran up stairs to get ready for bed and laid there for a couple of minutes till I drifted off into a deep slumber.

(A/N) hello! It would really help if you could vote because me and my friend are having a competition of
Who could get the most votes!
Thank you for reading lovelies, have and amazing day or night.