Epilogue

I was finally safe. 

Back at our H.Q., we three told the story of what happened on the unnamed planet, and the explanation of why the rover mysteriously shut off. We also told the reporters and journalists about the different kinds of aliens: the common, the shaman, the herd, and the brown. They were all amazed at how we had just barely survived, and had just stopped a whole invasion from happening.

 I had donated my robotic arm to the local science department for study and research, and they gave me another substitute in return. I kinda got used to having a robot arm after a few weeks, and learned to  accept it. The crew and I became famous for our heroic acts, and we visited each funeral for the others that died, even Orion's.

 We were awarded with our medals of honor and bravery by Mr. Jones himself, and asked for us to join him soon after. We all came into the room he had asked us to meet him, and he started to talk to us. "Now, you three, I have a very important mission where I want you three in particular to be a part of. I need you three, to travel to the planet Astraeus in search for another race of extraterrestrials. You guys in?" We all looked at each other and nodded our heads. "Hell yeah!" Nick bursted out out in excitement. Mr. Jones looked at him with a stern expression. "Uh, I mean... um.... we would love to Mr. Jones." 

 "Good luck!" Mr. Jones called out to us as we marched back into the X256 Space ship, ready to start our next adventure.