61

Katielewis

Wroetoshaw and 567,288 others

Katielewis contemplating on dying my hair blonde ...

View all 388,292 comments

Wroetoshaw go blonde baby girl, I keep saying it you'll suit it
Katielewis ik bubba i think I'm gonna do it.

Taliamar take it from me who's done every colour you should it's worth it.
Katielewis yeah I'm gonna do it.

Calfreezy noo don't I like your dark hair.
Katielewis sorry cal but I think I'm gonna do it

POV

I put my phone time maybe it's time to tell Harry. We're back from the sidemen Sunday and the girls are on their way around. " Harry can we talk" he turns to look at me. " of course baby what's wrong" he said. " I- I Um when I ran to catch up with Simon he kissed me but I swear and I mean swear to god I never kissed back" he laughs. " katie I already know Simon told Me" I sigh in relief. " so you and him are okay I don't want you too ruin your friendship I texted him the other day and we sorted it out." He smiles and pecks my lips.

" katie we are sorted he says he does love you still but he loves Talia" he said sighing. " has he told her" I said holding his hand. He nods his head yes. " I believe so" I sigh and crack my neck stressed. " don't stress too much just mention it to her slowly tonight" I hear freezy say hi to them and I kiss Harry and walk to meet them. " ahh there she is my pregnant bestie" Olivia says. Freya gee and Talia all hug me. I tell Olivia, Freya and gee to go upstairs to the roof. Once they left I turn to Talia. " did Simon tell you" she nods and holds my hand.

" babe he did and I'm not mad at you I promise" I smile and hug her. " I thought I was gonna lose you" she hugs me tighter. " you'll never lose me now let's go get the snacks ready"

Geenelly

Miniminter and 428,727 others

Geenelly my bestie for life @katielewis

Comments are disabled