Chapter Seven

Sorry if this chapter seems a bit lazy also, I'm trying my best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of the night, Bonnie woke up. His ears perked to the side from hearing footsteps.

He looked over and saw Chica standing in the doorway. "Chica?" Bonnie asked, getting up.

Chica looked at him, then at the floor.

Bonnie walked closer to her, "Are you okay?"

She shrugged, "I guess so."

He smiled, "That's good to hear."

"Where's Freddy?" Chica looked around the room with her eyes.

Bonnie pointed to the stage, "He's over on the stage. Want me to get him?"

She nodded, "That would be great."

Bonnie turned around and walked to the stage. He lightly tapped Freddy on the shoulder, "Freddy?"

Freddy slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Bonnie. He was about to speak until he saw Chica in the corner of his eye.

"You're able to go see-" Bonnie started.

"Chica!" Freddy quickly got up and ran towards her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. He rested his head on her shoulder.

The sudden action made Chica flinch, slowly hugging him back. She wondered, 'Why is he so excited to see me?'

Freddy pulled away after a few moments. He smiled at her, "I'm so glad that you're okay."

Chica didn't think too much about it, smiling back, "Yeah..."

She looked down with a frown, "I'm really sorry if I worried you too much, Freddy..."

Freddy's ears perked up, rapidly shaking his head, "No no! It's not your fault! I just really care about you and I want you to be okay."

The chicken smiled again, "I can say the same to you."

Freddy blushed and rubbed the back of his head, "Heh, thank you."

Bonnie walked over to them, "So are you guys alright now?"

They both nodded, still looking at each other.

"Good," Bonnie smiled, then locked eyes with Freddy, "Can I talk to you? Privately?"

Freddy raised an eyebrow, "Sure, I guess."

Bonnie lead him to the other side of the room. While he did that, Chica sat down. She waited patiently.

"I have a question for you," He'd start.

"Yes?"

Bonnie motioned his head towards Chica, "What's your deal with her?"

The bear looked over at her also, "What do you mean?"

"Freddy, I've seen the way you act around and towards her," Bonnie explained. "Do you feel something for her?"

Freddy looked away while shaking his head, "N-No, of course not!"

Bonnie facepalmed, "Why are you denying it?"

"Because i-it's not true!" Freddy fired at him.

"Don't lie your way out of this," Bonnie shook his head. "It isn't just me that noticed, also Foxy and Puppet."

Freddy hopelessly looked at the floor, "Fine..."

Bonnie's ears perked up.

"I kinda do like her..." Freddy mumbled, slowly looking up at him. "You happy now?"