Chapter 1: Tobio-Kun can be cheeky.

It was a beautiful thing.

His partner in crime was off the battlefield, but when the commentators mentioned 'THE WORD TIMID ISN'T IN SETTER KAGEYAMA'S VOCABULARY', they were not lying. He truly deserves the crown he so proudly wears. He could see it from the stands that no matter what Kageyama would give his all, every time. Even if it's encouragement in its truest form to his teammates. Komoedai could see it and decided to substitute two players at a crucial moment, but it wasn't enough to stop a murder of crows.

It was a beautiful thing when Kageyama or Tobio-Kun as his brother likes to call him got ready to serve. Osamu knows how terrifying his serves can be, what with being on the receiving end of it in their match against Karasuno and failing it to do so.

He really is something else when serving. Man, what's with that concentration?

"Tobio-Kun! Show 'em what yer made of!" 'Tsumu shouted beside him.

Hah! that idiot needs to make up his mind whether he supports Tobio-Kun or considers him a rival.

He for one, was waiting with bated breath for a service ace. But the opposite team was strong, and the ball went straight back to Karasuno's side and after an intense rally of back and forth, the serve failed to get a point.

Kami-Sama, that looked like they almost had it if not for that tall middle blocker's muscle sprain.

Osamu thought it would probably just pummel Karasuno's fighting spirit when four-eyes was taken off the court and the pinch server replaced him. But to his surprise and delight Tobio-Kun and Freckles pulled off a successful attack.

How awesome. He really is amazing!

"Wait, you set right up the middle to a guy who just stepped on the court? Here?" 'Tsumu excitedly asked.

"Man, that ain't right, Karasuno." Even Kita-San laughed.

Osamu really missed the peace he had gotten used to when 'Tsumu was in All Japan Youth Camp. He would give anything to get those days back when he didn't have to worry about his food being stolen, or clothes being borrowed without his knowledge. His twin's soul should be a worthy sacrifice, he thought, more so now that he wouldn't shut up about this first-year setter he met at the camp. (While obviously munching on stolen pudding)

"Tobio-Kun is really awesome 'Samu."

Should he hit him with a pan or just kick him in the stomach.

"But he ain't got what it takes to really be on my level."

Pan it is.

"Ya shoulda seen how he went to all the spikers, askin' them 'bout the kinda toss they wanted."

Osamu had the pan raised at perfect angle and height to knock his brother out for a few hours, but that gave him a pause.

"Nothin' wrong with that 'Tsumu. Ya can learn a thin' or two from him."

"Me learnin' from that goody two shoes? Me? I am the best setter in Japan. 'N m tellin' ya he ain't gonna be anythin' good if we meet him in court at nationals."

Of course, being humble was not one of his brother's virtues, but he could relate to that. After all, they share the same DNA. Not to mention competitiveness was in their blood. So, if 'Tsumu said the said setter was nothing great then he didn't doubt him. But something about him must have really rubbed 'Tsumu the wrong way, otherwise why would he keep on talking about him.