2

And so it begins,
The face off between the two individuals.
"E-excuse me?"
Frank scoffed,
"Are you deaf? I said Did you wanna join?"
Y/n's eyebrow twitched in annoyance,
"No. I didn't."
Frank's face had no hint of emotional in it, he was staring lifelessly at her.
He didn't say anything after her, he just continued to stare.
Y/n began to become uncomfortable with his staring. She awkwardly shifted her feet.
"If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go."
As she turned to leave, a cold hand gripped her wrist tightly.
Her eyes widened and her face went pale.
"I wasn't finished with you. Did I say you could be excused?"
Frank liked the expression of fear on her face, in fact he liked it a little too much.
"It's rude to watch people have sex Y'know. What are you some kind of pervert?"
Y/n's face grew red, she attempted to pull her wrist from his grip but he wouldn't budge. If anything he was the pervert for asking her to join.
"I'm sorry okay? I was just trying to find the bathroom. Now let go."
Frank let go of her wrist. The nerve she had to give him that tone.
"Fuckin annoying."
He turned around his eyes piercing through her, gave her one more look before going downstairs.
She shivered a little, that look was something malicious and she didn't like that.
Although Frank seemed terrifying there was something about him that was like a magnet.
Y/n cringed, as if she'd taken an interest in a psycho.
A commotion downstairs erupted her from her thoughts. She quickly headed downstairs to see what the fuss what about.
"Where's the.?????"
Y/n knew who that loud voice belonged to. And there he was, a hammered Josh getting supported by a stranger.
She quickly went to him and started to support his other side.
"You got him?"
The stranger asked already wanting to leave and go back to the party.
"Yeah I'll take him from here thanks."
The stranger nodded at y/n and disappeared into the crowd of bumping bodies.

Josh and y/n staggered outside to where they parked. Y/n reached inside Josh's pocket and grabbed the keys, unlocking and opening the door guiding Josh inside.
"Thanks y/n baby I love you."
Y/n raised an eyebrow at Josh's remark but decided to ignore it. Her cheeks were flushed, it was only the alcohol talking.
She closed his door, stopping in her tracks as she felt like she was being watched.
Cold malicious eyes watched her from across the street, another cigarette pushed between his lips. He took a long drag as he watched y/n look at him like a deer in headlights. Frank continued his actions.
"Frank!"
A deep voice brought him out of his thoughts.
"You good man? You've been staring at the chick for 100000 years." The male exaggerated the last part a bit too much.
Frank shrugged at his words, obviously not giving a fuck.
"She one of your one nights stands?"
Frank grew annoyed at his friends concerns.
"Y'know what Joey shut the fuck up yeah?"
Joey put his hands up in defense smirking,
"She ain't important."
Frank watched as y/n came to her senses and drove away.

"You know I'm only doing this because I love you right?"
No no no no no
"I'm the only one whose good for you."
Your perfect only in my eyes.
"It's like you want me to leave ."
Why can't you just fuckin listen?
"I love you so much I just wanna Fuckin kill you."

"Wake up!"
Y/n flinched awake at the loud voice of Josh who wore a concerned expression on his face.
Y/n looked at him in confusion.
"You're crying. You have a nightmare?"
Her eyes widened as she touched her wet cheeks.(pause I know some of y'all thought what I was thinking too)
Why was she crying?
"Uh yeah it was just a weird dream. I'm fine."
Josh rose and eyebrow, a little worried but shook it off.
"Im gonna head home. Thanks for your hospitality once again."
He bowed after his words
Y/n chuckled at Josh's weirdness
"You owe me."
Josh sneered
"I always pay my debt dont I?"
It's true what he said, he'd always buy her food or buy her something in return.
Y/n laughed at his wittiness and shooed him away.
Josh smiled at her (lovingly) and left her room quickly trying not to wake y/n's brother.

The dream y/n had really disturbed her.
That voice was so clear yet so hard to understand.
It was so familiar but not, the confusion from her dream gave her a headache.
Realization hit her, she sighed dreading having to go into work today.
That voice, who was it?