☁️

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 @LoIitaHaze

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎: 𝘼𝙉𝙓𝙄𝙀𝙏𝙔
"Leo?" (name) called out as she locked the door behind her. "You home?" She'd only just returned from a long day of filming her newest movie, Pretty in Pink, and hadn't been home for nearly a week, much to her husband Leo's dismay, despite being an actor himself. (Name) had supposed to be gone for a full week, but had only been gone for 5 days, as they'd cranked out as much set time as humanly possible, working hour after hour. The pair had met at just 10 years old, starring alongside one-another in Addams Family Values as Wednesday and Joel, and have been infatuated with each other ever since. (Name) had risen to fame at just 2 years old, making her big break in Poltergeist as Carol Ann, while Leo only became a public figure years later, both A-listers and universally loved. They'd married in November of the previous year, aged 17, and were both currently 18, deeply in love nevertheless. Leo had always been a dream to her, as she was to him, but had been becoming clingier and clingier as of late, quite literally. Leo had multiple panic attacks a day, had grown quiet and reserved, cried easily over little things, sometimes nothing at all, and would wake up in the middle of the night, grabbing handfuls of her top, horrible nightmares plaguing him. So, needless to say, he was deeply saddened and horrified when she told him he'd have to be without her for a full week as she filmed a movie. The week had been absolute hell for him, or, the portion that had passed. (Name) set her keys and purse down on the glass table next to the door, sending the a soft smile to the chef, who was just leaving. The chef was the last to leave that night, and beckoned the young girl over as he zipped his jacket.

"Have you heard from Leonardo in the past week?" The man asked quietly, concern evident on his face. She felt her heart rise in her throat, worry rushing over her in waves.

"N-no, I haven't. He didn't call, and I was too busy to call him."

"Well, just letting you know, he's had a, um, a rough week."

"Oh, uh, thanks for telling me," (name) whispers as the chef leaves. She slips off her shoes, carrying them to a closet, before heading up the stairs into the bedroom she and her husband share. She placed her hand on the door handle, feeling her heart shatter as soft whimpers arose from inside. She opened the door to see her husband curled into the fetal position on their bed, crying to himself.

"Leo, I-" she began, slowly approaching the bed. He turned around, jumping up and practically throwing himself at her. She stumbled back a little, adjusting to the weight of her boy. She laid down, pulling him onto her chest, stroking his hair. "Oh, my sweet boy," she cooed gently. He sobbed even harder at the pet name, clutching her sweater, which was really his. He cried for a good 10 minutes, leaning into his first and only love's embrace. She rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings in his ears.

"I-I'm sorry I'm like this," he said shakily, rubbing his eyes.

"Baby, what?" (Name) laughed softly. "Please don't ever apologize for expressing your feelings. I hate to see you upset, but if you're sad, tell me. If you ever need to cry, come to me, cry. I'll love you no matter what, I'll love you till the day I die, and beyond that." Leo rubbed his eyes again, yawning as tears ran down his face. "This isn't your fault, it never has been a me never will be, but I think we need to talk about this, what's causing this and what we need to do to make you feel better."

"T-this has been happening for a while," he stuttered out. "I just get really, really scared, and that leads me to whatever this is, and it lasts for weeks on end. When I was 12, maybe 13, I got an anxiety diagnosis and was given some pills, but I stopped taking them a while ago and this started again."

"Well," the teenage girl whispered. "It sounds like we might need to get you back on something." Leo nodded, slinging his arms around her neck and pressing his face into the crook of her neck.

"Would it be okay with you if we both took some time off of work to just... yknow, spend time together? Maybe just a mental health break for a little while?"

"Mhm," (name) mumbled. "Who am I to tell you what you can and can't do?" (Name) got up and went into her bathroom to shower and change before returning to the boy, who, by now, had stopped crying and was rubbing his eyes, tired. They got in bed, Leo laying on her chest as she rubbed his back. The pair sat in silence for a while, enjoying each others company.

"Leo?" The teenager smiled, her eyes growing heavy.

"Hm?"

"I love you." It was only after the utterance of this particular sentiment that Leo was able to sleep, and sleep he did, the first peaceful, quiet, good sleep he'd had in what felt like an eternity, wrapped in the arms of the girl who loved him most.

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 916 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨